Chapter 6: "I'm done."

Chapter 6:

I walked up the stairs, going straight for bedroom, planning to throw myself on the bed.

Though, I am stopped by seeing Austin, sitting with his laptop, with earbuds plugged in.

Though, I observed his stunning self as well.

He is wearing a suit; which I'm guessing he's going to another family dinner with Rocco.

He looks up, waving a little, then turning back to his computer.

I sit on the bed next to him, so I can plug in my dying phone and grab my book from the bedstand.

"Are you going to a dinner with Rocco?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I need you to iron my shirt." He tossed it, the white dress shirt landing on my lap.

"Sure." I sighed, getting up, then going downstairs.

I come back up, leaving the shirt downstairs.

We just sat there; not a word being spoken from any of us.

"Um, about last night.." Austin sighed.

"I'm sorry about that." I breathed, slowly takes my socks off.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "Why you apologizing? There's nothing to apologize for."

"I mean, that whole thing was.. Completely unplanned."

"I know. But-"

"It shouldn't have happened."

Austin sighs, closing his computer, then getting up.

"It should have."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Austin, we barely even talk anymore." I sighed, brushing my hair out of my face.

"What do you mean we don't talk anymore? Blake, we're married. Happily." He shook his head, walking over to his closet.

"Who said I was happy?" I mutter to myself, playing with my fingers.

Austin turned slowly.

"You're not happy? You're not happy with me?" He looks offended.

I shrugged, not really sure what to say.

"Blake!" He yells causing for me to jump.

"You should appreciate that we're married, okay?! You don't have to be a fucking bitch about it!" There he is screaming and screaming at me while my eyes are burning with hot tears.

Well, that is no surprise.

"Where's my shirt?" Austin huffs angrily, walking out of the room.

Just as things started so good between us, there is always a disagreement or argument of any such.

And, it always ends with me crying.

"You didn't fucking iron it like I asked you to!" Austin yells, throwing the shirt at me while I stay in the corner, crying.

Austin sighs frustratedly, running his fingers through his hair.

"Fine, I just go with fucking something else!"

His voice booms until I can't hear anymore; only my sobs fill throughout the house.

Throwing one more piece of clothing into my suitcase, before zipping it up.

The howling and harsh rain hitting against the windows of our bedroom--well, now, Austin's bedroom.

I have finally made my official decision.

I am leaving my husband-- Austin Mahone.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the super short chapter! I edited chapter 4 for those who couldn't see it. Let me know and I will try my best to fix it.

I will update once I get this to 1k reads. Mind sharing the story?

Also, I plan on completely the story soon, since it's a short story.

Have a good day/night!