Chapter 13: "Apologies."

Chapter 13:

It has been 8 months, and I knew it was time for Ariana and I to talk.

Austin and I have been happier each day, and everyone has been supportive.

"It's definitely a boy!" Zach argued with Alex, flicking him in the forehead.

"I bet it's a girl!" Alex argued back.

I laugh, at their childish behavior, before getting up. Afterwards, I go for the key rack.

"Wait, Blake, where are you going?" Austin asks, coming into the room. Shirtless.

"Austin, don't you own a shirt? I'm gonna start calling you a fuckboy if you keep wearing your pants that low in the front. I can almost see your dick," Zach scolded, pointing his finger at him.

Austin rolled his eyes, before mooning them. Both of them squealing like little girls.

"Well." Alex clears his throat, with his eyes covered. "I'm sure that's nothing new to Blake, now is it?"

"Nope." I laugh.

"You can't drive pregnant." Austin says, coming over to me.

"Why not? I've done it before." I shrug.

"Yeah, but you're 8 months."

I roll my eyes, "I'll be fine. I just need to do something important."

I peck his lips before going out the door.

-

I knock one more time, looking around to see if there was any sign of her.

Finally, after 3 minutes, the door opened; to reveal Ariana and her mess of morning hair.

"Blake?" She clears her throat, and her eyes widen in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"To finally fix things."

-

"So, how many months are you?" Ariana grazes her hand over my stomach.

"8." I smile, thinking of Austin and I's creation, that was resting in my stomach.

"I'm really sorry I haven't called you, or even stopped by to see you. I've been a bitch to you and I'm sorry. I wish I could hug you right now but you have-" She motioned to my stomach, causing for me to giggle.

"I think I owe Austin an apology." She said, causing for to lift my head up.

"Really?"

"Oh, please don't seem so shocked," She huffed, rolling her eyes playfully.

She grabbed my hand, bringing me along to outside.

"I think I'll drive." Ariana said. "Don't want Austin to get more worried."

I nodded, then tossed her the keys.

-

Austin's POV:

I wonder where Blake is. She's been gone for a while. (Maybe a hour or two?)

"Austin! Robert is trying to hump me!" I hear Alex call. I only turn the corner to see Zach eating chips while watching these two idiots I call my best friends.

Just as they are too busy fighting each other, the door opens, causing for me to see both Blake and Ariana.

Whoa, its been a long time since I've seen Ariana. Almost a year?

"Hi Austin." She waved.

I waved back, then greeting Blake with a kiss.

"I think I own you an apology." I lift my eyebrows at Ariana's words.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. Honestly, I was.

"For doubting you and thinking that you couldn't change. I'm sorry. And, I know you're going to be a great father."

I smile, "Hopefully, I will be. And, apology accepted. I'm sorry for being such an ass to your best friend."

She smiled back, "There's the Austin that Blake fell in love with." She shoved me by the shoulder playfully.

Well, things are good now. Who knows what the rest of this month holds..

Maybe even week.

Hi! Sorry for the super short chapter! It was a fill in! And, sadly, there are only 2 more chapters of Not the Austin I Married:(. Debating on a sequel, but will let you guys know what I've decided.

Also, a thank you to all those readers who have taken the time to read my shitty stories. I love you all!