Chapter 4: "Round 2?"

Chapter 4:

Dirty Chapter. Mature audience.

I sit up, immediately, the blanket slowly slipping down my bare chest.

I blush, pulling back up.

Once I turn my head, looking at sleepy Austin.

His hair is messy, his perfect biceps with scratch marks in them, and same with his back.

His face is snuggled into the pillow, him breathing lightly.

I slowly lean over, looking over to see if my phone was on the floor or somewhere on Austin's side.

Instead, I see the ripped condom wrapper.

I then lean back onto my side. Maybe this is a dream, maybe it isn't real.

So, I slept longer through it.

Though, all I could was Austin once I closed my eyes.

I could remember the feeling he gave me-- butterflies.

I could remember the way his biceps loosened once we kissed. The way his eyes looked deep into mine.

Was it lust? Or love? I'm so conflicted I still don't believe that last night was real.

I slowly dress in my robe, going over to the bathroom since I was going to shower.

I have the shower already started, the soothing hot water suddenly releases all of my stress.

But, as all my stress and worries go away, I feel the curtain move.

All of the sudden, Austin comes in slowly, completely bare which makes my cheeks turn red.

He clears his throat, which he does every time he wakes up.

"I'll get out." I said.

"No, stay. If we shower together, we save water." Austin simply responded, reaching over and getting his bar of soap.

What the hell?

"Okay." I muttered.

I continue to wash my body, so does Austin.

I feel weird, tingly, and weak at the knees every time Austin is somewhat naked near me. Which, of course, I was currently feeling.

"Can you pass my shampoo?"

I turn, nodding.

I get it from it front of me, then handing it to Austin.

I turn around, bumping into Austin.

"Sorry," I say.

All he does is look at me with the same look he had last night. It was like watching emotions swirl in his eye color.

He looks down at my hands, which are in his since he practically caught me from falling when I was going to get my soap.

Then, he brings my fingertips to his mouth, as he lightly kisses them.

Then, before anything, his glowing eyes look into mine, and our lips meet.

His lips are so soft that you could never get tired of kissing them. Though, really, I can't kiss them all day.

Austin pushes me against the tile, cool wall softly, biting my lip on purpose.

My legs wrap around his waist, his erection pressing against my thigh.