Chapter 14: "So much."

Chapter 14: Austin and I are sitting on the couch, him being shirtless as always.

His fingers stroked my bare stomach, while my feet were folded beneath me.

"Austin?" He turned his head towards me.

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do after the baby is born?"

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like, I know you're going to be busy and-"

"Baby, I'm going to have time for you guys, don't worry." He kissed my forehead, reassuring me.

I snuggle my face into his neck, letting his warm bare upper body, interact with my skin.

"I'm always going to be here. I'll never leave your side."

Suddenly, a sharp pain strikes.

"Ooh!" I wince, grasping my stomach.

"What?" Austin sits up, rubbing my back while holding me.

"Oh shit." I gasp. "My water just broke."

"What? Are you serious? What do I do? Where-"

"Get the bag and drive me to the hospital, you dumbass!" I hiss, groaning of pain afterwards.

-

"Can you leave me be?" I moan, keeping my eyes closed as Austin keeps attacking me with questions.

"Mrs. Mahone?"

"What the fuck do you wannttt?" I groan, fidgeting of annoyance.

"It seems like you're just about ready to start pushing." I hear a unfamiliar voice say.

"Wait, what?" I lift my head up.

Then, the pain starts again.

"Ahh!" I scream. Just then, I feel Austin's hand hold mine tightly.

I sit up, screaming of pain. It hurt a lot.

"This is all you're fucking fault, Mahone!" I yell, throwing my head back in agony.

"Baby, calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down, you bitch!" Suddenly, I slap Austin. Sorry, I had to.

"Mr. Mahone, are you alright?" The doctor asks.

"It's not the first time she's done that. She's a pain in the ass, but hey, she's mine." He laughed.

"Get ready, Blake." Austin kisses my temple.

-

"Would you like to see your daughter?" The doctor asks Austin.

In my blurry vision, I see him nod vaguely.

"What about Blake?"

"What about her?"

"Can she see her?"

"Let her rest a little."

I feel Austin's kiss my forehead.

"Thank you."

-

Austin's POV:

There she laid. In my arms was my daughter, Harper. Blake and I had decided on the name.

"Hi princess." I whispered, grazing her hand with my thumb lightly. "How are you?"

I slowly glance at Blake; her cheeks flushed and her hair neatly pushed back. She laid on her side, breathing lightly.

"That's your mom," I motion over to her. "Isn't she beautiful?"

I walk over to her, brushing my hand over her cheek.

"So beautiful.." I whisper. "That you wouldn't get tried of looking at her. You couldn't."

"Sure, she's a pain, but you'll love her right away." I tell Harper, cradling her in my arms.

I couldn't believe that I was holding Blake and I's creation.

My eyes start to well up.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry." My voice quivers.

"One day, I'll tell you about this, and you're probably going to laugh. Just remember, I'm always going to be there. Just do me a favor? Don't grow up. Stay my little princess. Can you promise that?" I then laugh at myself, considering she probably won't remember that.

"I love you and your mother so much."

I kiss Blake's cheek one more time. "So much." I whisper against it.

Hi! Sorry this was a short chapter! I have made a final decision; there will be a sequel! Comment feedback, share, and mind voting? Thank you and I love you all!