Not the Austin I Married End

Chapter 15:

I bring my knees up to my chest, while Harper sleeps in her crib.

Austin isn't home yet. He's out in the studio, recording some new songs.

But, lately, I feel like it's just been me.

Trust me, Austin's a great father, just not around enough.

I understand that he is busy and has to keep the Mahomies updated, I just-- never mind. I think you understand what I'm saying.

But, I should be thankful-- and, trust me, I am, I just miss having Austin around almost everyday.

He would hold me, and kiss my shoulders or neck, whenever I washed the dishes, or read a book.

A cold tear trickles down my cheek, while I then start to bury myself under the covers of our bed.

-

It is about 2 in the morning, and Austin still isn't here.

Instead, I see a figure sitting in the rocking we have.

I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes so that my vision could clear up.

I then see the man I fell in love with, whom I desire to kiss and hug, and to hold. The man of my dreams.

"Austin? What are you doing?"

Then, I look to see who's in his arms. It's Harper.

"Shh, just go back to sleep, baby. Relax."

I lay back down, only in the dark; confused.

I hear his gentle singing to Harper, which makes me smile.

I apologize for my dramatic behavior before. I guess I was just angry, or most importantly; confused.

After eventually laying there, I finally feel that familiar warm arm wrap around my waist.

"Can't sleep?"

I shake my head.

"Wanna chat for a little?" I nod, placing my head on his bare chest, hearing his steady heartbeat.

-

"Anything wrong?" Austin asks, while I trace circles over his bare, solid chest.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask softly, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"Anything." He slowly brushes the hair covering my shoulder aside, so he could plant a kiss there.

"I think I want to start working. Would you be okay with that?" His intense eyes make it hard for me to look into them.

His arm was behind his head; he then furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Why? I make enough money for both of us."

I put my chin on top of my folded hands, "I just thought it's time I do."

"Blake-" He props up on his elbow.
"What is the real reason?"

I shrugged, "Nothing."

His hand cupped my cheek, causing me to make eye contact.

"You're tired. That's what it is." Austin says, grazing his thumb over my cheek.

"No." I deny.

"Then, why are your eyes watering?"

Suddenly, my lips start to tremble.

"I don't know!" I sob loudly into my pillow. "I'm just so tired and all I wanna do is sleep and not have to worry about anything!"

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Austin assures me, rubbing my back.

"No, it's not. How am I supposed to be a mother when I can't even take care of myself?" I sob.

"Baby, listen. You take a break, okay? I want you to get all the sleep and time you need. I know I haven't been much of a father because I've been constantly working on my album, but I'll make it up to you. Take care of yourself for now. Leave the rest to me."

"I can't just do that. It's too much for you."

"Hey," He slowly turned me over. "I'll take the week off."

"But, what would Mike and Rocco say?" I ask.

He shook his head, "They'll understand. They know how important you two are to me."

"Now-" He wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry. You know how much it hurts me seeing you sad."

"Wait! I know what will make you feel better." He quickly gets up, making sure to be quiet so he doesn't wake up Harper.

After a while of me sitting there, Austin comes back with a hoodie in his hand.

"This is your favorite hoodie of mine. Wear it tonight."

"Austin-"

"Ah, ah, ah. No "Austin, you don't have to". If I want to give you something, you take it. Now, put in on so we can go to sleep."

I sigh, taking it from his hand, then slipping it on.

Our relationship was finally back together. Austin and I had a baby, we started to interact with each other more, and I was truly happy.

From there, I knew, that there was nothing to be broken, or no more problems. Everything was done.

Little did I know, not everything was.

- thank you all for the votes, the reads, and the comments. You guys motivate me everyday to do better in my writing. I am sorry to say that Chapter 15, is the last chapter of Not The Austin I Married. My 3rd fanfic, and I could not be more happier than I already am. I never knew there would be people interested in my horrible stories. Thank you for taking the time to get to the characters that you hate and the characters you love. Thank you, and if any of you would like to talk to me, here is my social media.

Twitter: pcysconverse
Tumblr: pcysconverse

I love you all. Enjoy the rest of your day/night, beauties.

Lots of love,

Chelsea.