Chapter 7: "I'm so fucking stupid!"

Chapter 7: Austin's POV: That was a stupid move, a fucking stupid move.

I always ruin everything, scaring my own wife away.

I wonder what she's doing now.

"You okay, Austin? You seem distracted." Rocco looks at me, Mike doing the same.

I loosened the collar of my dress shirt, looking at my hands, flicking my thumbs over each other.

I sighed, shrugging slightly, "I don't know. Just got a lot on my mind."

They looked at each other, then back at me. "Anything we could do?"

I shook my head, brushing my palms on my thighs; getting the sweat off.

"I should get going."

~

Once I am in my car, I pull over.

I slap the steering wheel, furious with myself.

Tears fill my eyes as I think of the sadness and fear I caused to Blake.

My poor, beautiful wife.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" I yell, gripping onto my hair.

My yells and furious screams fill my car as my forehead rests on the steering wheel's handle.

All I can think about is that horror I saw flick through her eyes.

How she said she wasn't "happy with me."

I mean, do you blame her? I've been a complete asshole to her.

I keep crying out, "I'm sorry" until my vision is completely blurred.

I wipe my eyes, then starting my car up again.

Hopefully I can talk to her when I get home.

Blake's POV:
I slowly slip under the covers of Ariana's guest room's bed, feeling sudden warmth interacting with the surface of my skin.

All that goes through my mind is Austin. It's like my thoughts revolve around him; which of course, I don't want that to happen.

I can remember the fury and annoyance in his eyes.

"Are you comfy?" Ariana's voice makes me jump.

"Sorry," She laughs softly. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"I'm comfortable. Thank you, again, for letting me stay."

She nodded, "Your welcome. Get some rest, okay? You've had a stressful day; from what it sounded like."

I nodded, smiling and blinking sleepily. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Austin's POV: I go up the stairs lightly, hoping not to wake Blake up, if she's sleeping yet.

Once I turn the corner to get to the bedroom, I notice that the bed made; with no one in or on it. (Obviously)

"Blake?"

No response.

I go over to her closet, seeing that most of her clothes are taken off of the hangers, and the same about her dresser. Except, there are no hangers of course.

"Oh, no, no, no." I stammer, sitting on the edge of the bed, folding my hands behind my head as it hangs low.

My baby, my sunshine, my girl, my everything, my wife; had left me.

Hi!!! So sorry for the lack of update! Comment your opinion!