Chapter 8: "I love you so much."

Chapter 8: Austin's POV: I pull up to Ariana's, knowing that Blake is most likely there.

I spot a balcony; towards the back way of the house.

The pouring rain slides down my grey hoodie, onto my sweats.

I slowly climb up; since there is a vine like ladder.

Blake's POV:
I hear light tapping on the window of the balcony, but, being the naïve person I am, I think that it's just a branch.

Then, the tapping starts again, except, this time, it sounds like a knock.

"Blake, are you there?" The deep, soothing voice, reminds me of someone familiar.

Too familiar.

I slowly push myself off of the bed, opening the curtain to see who's there.

Austin.

I sigh, unlocking the door, so I could let him in. What? You expect me to leave him in the pouring rain? I then hand him a towel.

I cross my arms, waiting for him to finish shaking the raindrops out of his hair.

"Why are you here?" I look down while I ask him.

"Why did you leave me?"

I huff, looking down. "I think you know from our argument," I mutter.

"How about we talk about this in my car?" He suggests; his hazel lake green eyes cause me to blush.

"Fine."

I sit in the leather seat of his car. Usually, I'm never in it. And, Austin usually isn't in mine.

His hair dried up fast; now it's soft curls flow over his forehead.

"I'm sorry."

I hear those words come from his mouth.

But, as I'm about to speak, he continues.
"I'm sorry for not being the husband you wanted. I'm sorry for not being the same Austin you fell in love with. I'm sorry for not holding you every night I come home from a long day at work, and not making love to you-"

His soft eyes looked at my tears. He slowly reached over, wiping them away with the pad of his thumb.

He kept his hand over my jaw, letting me snuggle my face into it.

"I'm sorry for not taking care of you; protecting you like I should be. I'm so sorry for not being the Austin you married, I'm so sorry, baby. I understand if you don't want me near you, because, I mean, look at the I've treated you. Like a complete asshole. And, you didn't deserve that."

Austin stares deep into my eyes, letting me see his eyes turn to a soft green.

He placed his forehead over mine, a tear of his falling onto his lap.

"I'm sorry, Blake."

I shake my head, our noses brushing, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, baby." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "You have nothing to apologize for."

I move my forehead away from his, placing my hand on the side of his neck, pushing my lips to his.

Austin holds the behind of my head, kissing me with all of the love he still had for me.

Our lips separate from one second, me hearing Austin mutter "I love you so much."

More tears fall out of my eyes as Austin's hand cups my jawline.

It made all problems go away once his lips stayed on mine for longer than 5 seconds.

I could feel the warmth and the softness that they carried; and once I touched his neck, I could feel his pulse within my fingertips.

He softly lays me onto the bed, holding my lower back so I don't hurt myself.

I slowly slipped his hoodie over his head, letting it take the tank that was underneath, with it.

Austin had left kisses all over my body; when I was bare.

I sat on his lap as we kissed, the blanket covering the lower part of us.

I'm sure Austin could feel the tenseness in my back once he had gotten my bra strap open.

I know what you're thinking. How did you come from Ariana's house in comfy clothes, then go over to your house without your car? I'll talk to Ariana in the morning.

Austin looks me in the eyes again, kissing my lips softly.

Then, our bodies slowly fall back into the bed.

Hi!!! What's your opinion on this chapter? Comment and vote!