15

Author's POV

Natasha woke up to a sound of knocks on their room. She slightly opened her eyes to find Wanda walking to the door and whispers followed up. Then she moved back to her bed to take her phone and noticed Natasha looking at her.

"Hey, I'm gonna grab breakfast with the guys. I'll have the reception send room service for you two."

Natasha wanted to protest but her head was hurting and her body felt numb, not to mention she felt like she couldn't move. She nodded her head in agreement and Wanda left the room.

Natasha laid there, thinking about the gradient heat on her back as Steve's body was covering her's and his head was resting in between her shoulders. She remembered going to sleep while Steve was laying on the other side of the bed and somehow, yet again, they had ended up tangling on each other.

"This habit is gonna be hard to get over, Rogers." She mumbled as she thought about going back home.

Steve stirred in his sleep and rolled on his side, giving her more space but still his hand held her to him.

"You up, Rogers?"

"Gimme five more." His raspy morning voice reached her before his head reached her neck, his face resting on her neck while inhaling deeply.

"You know we won't be sharing a bed tonight, may wanna start adjusting to that." She teased but deep down she hoped he would protest.

"Yeah, good thing it'll be just one night." He mumbled as his lips brushed her skin and sent shivers down her spine. "I'll get you back day after tomorrow...." his voice trailed of and his grip on her waist loosened. She wanted to ask him what he meant but his breathing had caught its previous rhythm as his chest brushed her back with every deep breath.

"Who knew Captain America was a sleepy head?" She smiled to her thoughts and rested her hand on his. She was too falling back to sleep when she heard a knock on the door. Before she could release her self from Steve's grip, he rolled away and made his way off the bed to the door.

"Good morning sir, we were asked to bring you breakfast." A voice reached in as he opened the door and gave the women and man with trolly of food a confused look.

"Wanda" Natasha told him as he looked back at her and he nodded, opening the door to let them in.

They walked in and slowly moved the trolly to the bed and Steve followed them, siting on the edge of the bed. He frowned as he saw the guy looking at Natasha who was siting up, resting her back and head against the head of the bed. As a reflex, he reached his hand and pulled the covers up to her neck and sent the guy a glare that made him turn away immediately. Natasha looked at him with confusion and followed his glare, then let out a small laugh as she held the covers close to herself, wondering what would he do if she got up and walked to the bathroom in front of the guy.

"Should we stay and serve?" The women asked with a Parisian accent and Steve answered "no thank you, I'm sure we can manage." Still glaring at the guy.

They left the room and laughter filled the room at once.

"If you could've kill him, you would've " Natasha laughed.

"He was staring at you, trust me, I've had enough of that." He growled at her and went to the bathroom to wash up while she was still laughing.

They both washed up and ate their breakfast by 8 and decided to get ready for the airport. Steve was first to take a shower and called Wanda, telling them to came back and get ready to leave at 8:45 as Natasha took her turn.