3

Steve was pacing in the backyard. Working with Nat for so long and having to live with her for over three months as her fiancé who she couldn't keep her hands off, had somehow affected him. He always hated how men would goggle at women but now, he hated how they would stare at her, it was like he could read their minds and wanted to bit them up.

But now, she was gonna let him seduce her?? It was just too much!

" ugh, I'd rather be undercover with Sam as his husband than with Nat and have that man touch her..."

He paced faster and then, heard her call out to him.

" Steve, Steve"

He walked into the house, and started to climb the stairs." Nat, what is it?"

" I need help with my zipper." She called to him.

As he reached the bedroom door, he walked in and involuntarily cursed at the sight of her standing in front of the mirror.

" you've gotta be shitting me!"

She turned around with an eyebrow crooked and her signature smirk on her face.

" Language, Rogers"

" yeah yeah, whatever."

He stepped up and she turned around. He took her shoulder-long curly red hair in one hand and pushed them over her shoulder. He looked at her almost bare back, admiring her beauty. Natasha simply smiled at the sight of his glare in the mirror. She hated it when men stared at her, absolutely hated it. But with Steve, it was just different. All the others would look at her and try to undress her with their eyes or imagine what they would do to her if they had the chance. Steve wouldn't. He looked at her and there was only admiration and softness and maybe if she was worth it- love. She wasn't of course, he would never fall in love with a monster.... if Bruce couldn't accept her, how would he?...

" done" he pulled her out of the deep black clouds of her thoughts.

"What?" She gazed at him with confusion.

" The zipper Nat, it's done." He replied smiling at her.

" oh, thanks" she returned the smile and went to her drawer, picking up her engagement ring and finishing her makeup.

Steve sat on the bed and admired her, a silk black dress with an open back, revealing her smooth skin, a deep V-neck at the front. It held her curves beautifully which made him frown. If he was thinking like this, what would they-no, what would he think?

" it'll be fine Steve, promise." Her reflection was smiling at him.

" I know. My partner is the best."

With that, he got up and left.

••✦❤️🕷❤️✦••

The party was loud. The living room held people who were having serious conversations while the backyard was filled with the younger attendances, drinking and laughing or enjoying themselves in the pool.

Steve and Nat were in the backyard talking to a few neighbors. They had arrived about an hour ago, around eight-fifteen.

Ted had welcomed them, his eyes shining at the sight of Natasha, and hadn't been able to control his happiness over the fact that Chris was going to leave the breathtaking Scarlett with him.

" Scarlett, baby, I've gotta go." Steve leaned down and pecked her cheek.

" Okay, wish me luck." She placed a light kiss on his lips and Steve turned around to say goodbye to the neighbors they were talking to.

He threw a nervous look at Natasha and she felt his hesitation and gave him an encouraging smile. With that, he turned around and left.

She kept talking to the young couple, and then, a hand sat on the small of her back. She felt someone breathing next to her ear. " hey beautiful, care to join me while I cut the cake?"

Natasha turned her head in his direction and looked at him through her long eyelashes knowing it would drive him crazy.

" I'd be honored." She smiled at him.

As he pushed her toward the patio, she watched everyone around them and wondered what they were thinking. Ted was a good-looking guy, with a swimmer's body and to everyone there, he seemed to be an extremely rich company owner. She saw a lot of eyes gazing at her. Ugh, the girls. Some wished they were her, some hated her for being her!

She didn't pay attention to the toasts, whatever he or others said. She only cared for his hand on her bare back, his thumb playing on her skin and trying to turn her on. She knew all the moves.

People came up to chat with Ted, he talked, laughed, joked around and all the while didn't remove his hand. About half an hour later, he pulled her close, placing his lips almost in touch with her ear, he inhaled her scent and then exhaled next to her ear, sending a chill down her spine, which he felt with his hand on her back and smirked on his effect.

" Come, I want to show you something "

He grabbed two glasses of red wine, took her hand, and led her to the stairs, climbing them up while feeling his flesh warm up as they reached the floor.

He slowly took her to his bedroom, opened the door, and stepped aside.

" What is it you wanna show me?" Nat asked with a cute giggle.

" You'll see dear" he walked in behind her, goggling her bare back and beautiful curves, imagining how far he could go tonight.

he turned on the light, it was dimmed and Nat thought it was romantic. She wondered if Steve would agree to get something like that for their room and shivered at her thought. Which Ted took credit for himself.

" I want to show you how happy you can be" he whispered next to her ear.

"WHAT??"

He had put the wine glasses in the drawer against the door.

In one rough move, he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to himself, still not facing him, then leaned down and sucked on her neck.

Scarlett stood in shock, she didn't defend herself, she didn't pull back nor did she give in. She was in shock. Natasha didn't feel anything but rather arrogance about how her plan was happening step by step as she had imagined. She also could pin the guy to the ground in a matter of seconds, but Scarlett couldn't and wouldn't.

Ted enjoyed the shock, her not pulling back. To him, that meant she would eventually give in. He moved his hands around her waist, tightening his grasp on her. He kissed and sucked her neck while pressing his lower body to her back, admiring her curves.

As he pushed his arousal to her perfect curves, she let out a small moan which made him thirstier for her body.

" you like it, don't you?? You like it rough"

she managed to let an " uh huh" out, mid-moan. Ted took the opportunity and turned her around, pushing her back to the wall behind her, he kissed her neck and slowly moved down while sucking her milky skin. Then he pulled the right side of her dress away, sucked the top of her breast, and bit her hard.

She almost screamed but bit her lips, she didn't protest when he pulled her dress down and left marks over her body. He stood up, in front of her, bringing the skirt of her dress up, pushing himself to her, she moaned, her hands tugged his hair, and then, he pulled away.

" you're enjoying yourself, aren't you Scarlett?"

She looked at him, then looked away shyly. She looked aroused, she looked ashamed and lost.

He loved it. He'd always turn them on, then live them ashamed but wanting, till they'd beg for him. It was his joy.

He stepped to get the wines but turned around to the sound of the door being slammed. She was gone.

He smiled, and let the game begin.