11

Natasha woke up to the sound of a single knock on the door. Steve was holding her tight, spooning her, and his head buried in her neck.

The door cracked open to reveal Wanda, she looked in and caught Natasha's eyes with a wide smile.

" Hey, how's the birthday girl doing?" She asked

" feeling a bit crushed" she chuckled as Wanda smirked at Steve's grasp around her waist. She tried to get out of his embrace but he pulled himself closer and let out a groan, causing both girls to chuckle.

" he's taking this undercover thing really serious, huh?"

" Why don't you tell me? enjoying the cover I gave you with the gem-boy?" She gave Wanda a deep knowing look.

" yeah ok, we're even, I get it. " she blurted as she failed to tease Natasha and ended up being teased herself. "should I leave?"

" nope, stay, our talking will get him to wake up sooner." She smiled at her as Wanda sat beside the bed.

" you know, I've been in his head already, I know how he feels."

" yeah, it's like a miracle." Natasha's smile deepened and she caressed  Steve's arm wrapped around her.

" it's nice to see you together, never really understood that Banner thing anyway."

"Wanda, no. It's not like that," Nat explained "it's different, I'm just really happy whenever I'm around Steve, he makes me feel safe. With Bruce, I just felt there was someone who could understand me, who'd know the feeling. I thought he'd accept my monstrous side cause he's got one himself, but I was wrong. With Steve, he just,... he just knows me, gets me, he doesn't accept me, he wants me. I've never felt like I do with Steve."

Wanda gave her a warm smile and open her lips to say something but Steve, to the number of times his name was mentioned, was almost up, not completely to look around the room before leaning down on Natasha, he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and whispered: " good morning beautiful." He leaned a little deeper to brush his lips on hers and the moment he reached her- "good morning to you too, grandpa!"

Steve almost jumped back and stared at Wanda.

" what the hell Wanda?" His raspy voice was louder than he had expected.

" language, Rogers." Natasha and Wanda both laughed at him, while Natasha pulled him in a kiss, he was a bit tense but as Natasha brushed her tongue over his lips and parted her lips as an invitation, Steve gave in and kissed her passionately.

" Ewww, ugh. I'm out. Be down for breakfast." Wanda made a face and left them, closing the door behind her to prevent Sam from catching them in the act, cause he'd never let it go.

The spy and soldier kissed for a bit, then smoothly pulled back to gasp for air. They got up, changed, and went downstairs to see Vision sitting on a chair at the dining table with Wanda on his lap, their foreheads pressed together, his hand running up and down her back while whispering something to her as she blushed.

" hey, that's my baby sister, hands off," Steve said with a small smile but serious eyes, he was a fan of romance but also protective of Wanda. Somehow, they all were.

" Steve, it's fine, it's not the starting sparks, they've been together for a while now, it's pretty obvious." Natasha smiled and pulled Steve to the kitchen.

" Thank you, Natasha," both of them said at once.

Vision had already made breakfast for all, Steve grabbed two plates and filled Natasha's with bacon and eggs and took some for himself. Natasha would always eat very little except for breakfast. So every day Steve would take advantage of breakfasts. Nat poured two cups of coffee and they took two seats opposite the other couple who were now sitting next to each other.