So...

Ok, this isn't an update, just about Nat being pregnant.
Because I got messages about how Nat being pregnant doesn't sit well with some of the fans.

We all know the black widow program had a graduation ceremony in which they sterilized the girls; but does that mean Natasha Romanoff never had children?
No.
According to the comic books, there are so many different universes(comic series) that include Natasha has a child.

Here are two examples:
1. The first one is the one with the Avengers' children were we see a cute blonde boy, named James who is Steve's and Nat's son.
2. The second one comes with Natasha having a son, again but the father isn't Steve.
Natasha disappears for a couple of months and Clint and Bucky go looking for her and bump into Yelena who's doing the same. They find her with a boy who's about six months old. Older than he should be(considering she'd been gone for four or five months). She tells them she's done the tests and he's Nat and James' son! Also, she's being kept in a hydra facility and well,.... you can guess how the child was conceived!

So if you don't like Nat being pregnant or think it's not realistic, considering the whole thing is based on comic book characters, you may wanna reconsider the issue:)
With Lots of love,
LuckySnow💛

PS: I'll start updating my next Romanogers story. It's different from this one. And I'll hope you'll like it🕷❤️