34

This one's kinda messed up!
A lot to put in only 3350 words!
But since I've had too many cliffhangers( yeah, sorry about that😅) I'm gonna try to upload faster:)

••✦❤️🕷❤️ ✦••

Steve's jaw was clenched, hands in tight fists as he paced around the living room.

"Um, cap, we got a problem" Tony had said over three hours ago. "I cant figure if there's anyone in there or not" he'd said.

"Oh! There's no one in there" he'd shouted, sometime over two hours ago "Cap, the place is abandoned" he'd said.

"I'm getting a signal from the safe house" Maria had said "It's from Barnes" she'd said "He says someone's broken into the safe house"

"It was a fucking set up" Sam had said "It was just a trap to get us out" he'd said.

"He says Nat's missing" Wanda had said "He says there was some knockout gas and when they woke up Natasha was missing" she'd said.

"At least the kid's safe" Tony had breathed out as they'd reached the safe house, finding a very tired Peter sleeping on Bucky's bed.

"I can't track her" Maria had said as they'd all gathered around in the living room.

Steve was pacing around, feeling his blood boil.

"Well..."
Clint.
All eyes on Clint.

Steve was now pacing to Clint in a terrifying silence and he couldn't help but flinch.

"Woah woah woah. Calm down punk"
Bucky jogged to Steve, getting a hold of his arm.

"What did you do birdie?" Tony asked, more serious that they'd seen him in a while.

"Remember when Ultron took Nat?" He asked and they all nodded, Wanda shifting uncomfortably in her seat, causing Vision's arm to curl around her shoulder and give her a light squeeze which of course didn't go unnoticed by rest of them.
"What about it?" Maria asked.

Clint cleared his throat, giving Wanda somewhat of a smile before turning serious "I got Vision to make her a in-skin built tracking device."
Tony's eyes widened up "And you didn't tell us? Me??"

He shook his head "Didn't need to. It's not active all the time so when she's being searched for weapons or trackers or anything actually." then he turned to Vision "Can you track her?"
Vision nodded "I can track her as soon as it's activated"

"And when will that be?"
They all turned to watch Steve as he spoke his first words since the start of this whole mess.
His teeth were gritted and jaw was clenched, the vain in his neck pupping dangerously.

"We have no clue where she is, we have no idea who took her and I don't get why didn't they take anyone else??"
He snapped at no one but everyone.

He was tired. Hell, he was exhausted.

He hadn't slept since he'd got out the avengers headquarters and he was over stressed.

"Are you angry that they didn't take the kid and your own dude?" Tony questioned.

"No" Steve sighed, back hunching as he finally sat down on the couch "It's not normal to bust in a safe house with three agents and only take one, leaving the other two behind. Safe and sound."
He looked up at Tony "It means they only ever wanted Nat. It means..." he had to take a deep breath
"This whole thing was a set up. Getting us here, that whole thing with you not being able to get into the last locations security. It means they've either got someone within SHIELD or they've been watching us"