confidence//teruyama

~Pair: Yūji Terushima & Tadashi Yamaguchi~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: lesbeansimp
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.
sorry it's so long, I just really like this ship
._._._.

It was yet another day at practice, today though was different.

Today, Yamaguchi had a bit more of a spring in his step.

He had volunteered to help Hinata with his receives. When he wasn't doing that, he was working on his float serve.

"Hey, Captain! I was wondering if I could leave practice a little early today? I have an event tonight and I need to get ready." Yamaguchi asked, approaching Daichi.

"Normally, I would say no but since you did so good this practice, go ahead. Have fun at your event!" Daichi waved him off as the other ran to the club room.

"Where do you think he's going?" Suga asked, thoughtfully as they watched the green haired male run out of the club room.

"I'm not sure. Let's follow him." Daichi smiled, calling off practice and telling everyone else of their plan.

Meanwhile, Yamaguchi was standing in a public bathroom, staring at the mirror.

He washed his hair in the old sink, watching the temporary green hair dye wash down the drain.

He dried his hair and looked in the mirror again. This time, the bottom half of his hair was dyed white.

He smiled to himself as he changed into orange pants and a black t-shirt.
(reference at end of chapter)

He put on some jewelry and took one last look at himself before smiling, grabbing a jacket, and running out of the bathroom to the park.

When he arrived, he spotted the one he was there for.

Yūji Terushima.

He giggled, running up to the taller if the two and throwing himself into his arms.

Terushima fell back in surprise as he wrapped his arms around Yamaguchi's waist.

"Hi baby. So you did get away from practice huh?" Terushima smiled, getting back to his feet but not letting go of Yamaguchi.

"Of course I did. I haven't seen you in forever so shut up and kiss me already!" Yamaguchi whined, wrapping his arms around Terushima's neck.

"As you wish." With that, Terushima closed the gap between the two of them with a smile playing at his lips.

The kids was soft and simple. Full of love and admiration. There was a longing feeling behind it, as of you were just seeing you lover who traveled the world again.

To them, thats what it felt like.

Once the two parted, they got a good look at each other.

"You look good today." They said at the same time.

This caused Terushima to blush and Yamaguchi to giggle.

"C'mon, let's go to the cafe!

Little did they know who was following them.

"What the hell?! He's dating Terushima?! And what is going on with his hair!?" Nishinoya spat, glaring at the blonde.

"He probably forced him to get the tattoos and piercings! We need to go save him!" Tanaka sprung up from where he was hiding. 

Everyone's blood was boiling as they stomped their way towards the duo.

To their disbelief, they lost the couple.