Home//Tananoya

~Pair: Ryūnosuke Tanaka & Yū Nishinoya~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: N/A★
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

Nishinoya sat anxiously at the airport, waiting for a certain love of his to walk through the exit gate.

Recently, Tanaka had gone abroad to study for college and he was finally coming home to Nishinoya, who had chosen a public college near their shared house.

One new unread message just now

Ryū (◜‿◝)♡
Plane just landed, getting off now
just now

With a smile, Nishinoya stood, holding tightly onto his backpack handle.

Soon, the other came into sight.

Nishinoya's eyes began to water as he watched Tanaka place his bag on the ground and hold out his arms for him.

Without a second thought, the shorter of the two dropped his bag and phone and ran as fast as he could into the arms of the one he missed so much.

Burrowing his face into Tanaka's chest, Nishinoya allowed himself to cry.

They had both missed this.

This contact of one another. Both knew not any person would do, so for almost a whole year, they had gone touch starved.

"Did ya miss me?" Tanaka joked, pulling away slightly and resting a hand on Nishinoya's face, using his thumb to whip away the tears.

"You Idiot, of course I did." Nishinoya blushed, averting his eyes but still leaning into the others touch.

"Hmm, I thought so." Tanaka smiled, leaning down to Nishinoya's level but not quite connecting their lips yet.

Gaining all the courage he needed, Nishinoya jumped to his tippy toes and closed the gap, moving his arms around the other's neck.

Tanaka smiled into the kiss, moving his free hand down to Nishinoya's waist.

The two blocked out the world as they shared that moment.

Eventually, they pulled away.

"Can we go home now? I'm tired and I want to be alone with you." Tanaka sighed, sloughing down and resting his head on Nishinoya's shoulder.

Chuckling, Nishinoya rubbed calming circles on the others back.

"Of course. Let's go."

Hand in hand, the duo walked towards where Nishinoya stood previously, picking up the things he had dropped. 

Once in the car, Nishinoya and Tanaka shared one more kiss, then struck up a conversation about how schooling has been recently. 

After the short drive to their shared apartment, they made the hike up to the second floor and located room 289.

When the door was opened, Tanaka was attacked by a Dalmatian, forcing him down to the floor. 

"Hey there, Thunder." Tanaka chuckled, trying to sit up. 

"Now I feel left out." Nishinoya pouted, crossing his arms and turning his back. 

"Aw, baby." Tanaka teased, dragging out the 'y' and standing up.

Standing up, Tanaka grabbed Nishinoya by the hand and pulled him to their couch. Once there, he fell onto couch, pulling Nishinoya down with him.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" Nishinoya asked, reaching for the remote as Tanaka ran a hand through his hair. 

"Hmm, how about The notebook?" Tanaka offered. 

"Feeling romantic, are we?" Nishinoya teased, flipping through the movies and eventually finding The notebook.

As the beginning credits started, Nishinoya moved to he was laying chest to chest with Tanaka, allowing him to run his hand through his hair comfortingly.

And that, just the beginning, is how the couple spent their time together.