Help//teruyama

~Pair: Yūji Terushima & Tadashi Yamaguchi~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: 2cool4yourshit
•Warnings: N/A
._._._.

"Tadashi, what are you doing?" Yūji asked curiously, popping his head out from under the blanket he was distancing himself in.

"Studying." His voice sounded strained and he didn't turn around.

This made Yūji worry, as his boyfriend normally responds or at least would look at him.

Pushing away the blanket, Yūji shuffled over to sit next to Tadashi.

When he was finally given a glance, he noticed the bags under Tadashi's eyes.

"Baby, you need to go to sleep. C'mon." Yūji stood, holding out his hand for his lover to grab.

"No, I don't need sleep. I need to study." That was when Yūji remember that for Tadashi, finals are next week.

He groaned, picking up Tadashi and carrying him the short distance to the bed where he threw him onto the pile of blankets.

"No! Yūji, I need to study! I can't afford to fail this test!"

"No. You are going to lay here with me and get some sleep. Understand?" Yūji's voice was soft but also stern.

To tired to argue, Tadashi held up his arms making grabby hands towards his boyfriend.

"Gladly." Yūji chuckled, crawling into the bed with Tadashi.

"If I fail, it's your fault." Tadashi mumbled, turning around to face Yūji.

"Trust me baby, I know your going to ace that test."

Yūji wrapped his arms around Tadashi's waist and pulled him closer. Now, Tadashi was laying almost on top of his lover with his head resting on his shoulder.

"I love you, Yūji." He mumbled, finally falling asleep.

"I love you too, darling."

...

It was finally the day of the test and Tadashi's nerves were skyrocketing.

He gripped onto his boyfriends arm as he stood in line to take his test.

"I told you baby, you going to do great." Yūji leaned down to kiss his boyfriend on the forehead.

"Thank you Yūji. I love you." A small smile appeared on Tadashi's lips.

"I love you too, baby." He once again leaned down to kiss his boyfriend, this time, on the lips.

"Yamaguchi, Tadashi to testing sight 1A please."

Tadashi looked up at the intercom and sighed. Jumping to his tippy toes, he gave Yūji a quick kiss on the lips.

"Wish me luck." He mumbled against his lovers lips.

Before the other could respond, Tadashi was nervously walking down the hall.

Yūji took a seat in the waiting room and pulled out his phone.

" Just a few hours," he thought to himself. "Just a few."

...

Just as Yūji said, four hours later Tadashi emerged from the room with a nervous smile on his face.

Without saying anything, Yūji opened his arms for Tadashi. In response, Tadashi picked up his place and threw himself into Yūjis arms.

"I got a hundred!" Tadashi said, excited.

"I told you you could do it, darling." Yūji wrapped his arms around Tadashi's waist and led him to the car.

Once seated in the car, Yūji rested one hand on Tadashi's thigh as Tadashi placed his hand on top of Yūji's.

"How about we celebrate you passing the test? You still like that restaurant downtown?" Yūji offered, pulling from the parking lot.

"Heck yeah!"