Happy birthday//bokuakakuroken

~Pair: Kozume Kenma & Akaashi Keiji & Kuroo Tetsurō & Bokuto Kōtarō~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: N/A★
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

I'm going to be using their given names in this story, so just in case you only knew their family names, here is a key.
(Family names, then given name)

Kuroo Tetsurō
Bokuto Kōtarō
Akaashi Keiji
Kozume Kenma

._._._.

One by one, the four quietly slipped away into the extra supply closet.

For this one rare time, Kōtarō was quiet, Kenma wasn't gaming, Tetaurō was smiling a genuine smile, and Keiji had his guard down.

Saying their greetings, the four settled on just taking a seat on the floor and enjoying each other's company.

Hands clasped together, Kōtarō and Tetsurō sat, backs up against a shelf. In his lap, Tetsurō held a sleepy Keiji while Kōtarō held a smiling Kenma close.

"This is nice." Kōtarō sighed contently, playing with Kenma's hair.

"Yeah, it is. Oh! Kenma, guess what." Tetsurō said excitedly, continuing to run his hand along Keiji's back.

Kōtarō, and Keiji grinned, knowing the surprise the three have been desperate to keep from the other.

Kenma hummed in response as he snuggled further into Kōtarō's chest.

"So, as you know, we've been wanting to move in together..." Tetsurō began, looking over to Kōtarō to continue.

And continue he did.

"Well, the three of us have saved up the money and we found a good apartment for all of us."

A small gasp, and a quiet "really?" brought everyone's full attention to their small pudding haired boy.

"Really. Baby, we wouldn't joke around about something like this. You know I wouldn't let them. We figured it would be a nice surprise for your birthday." Keiji smiled, moving one of his hands to hold Kenma's. 

With a giant grin, Kenma jumped into the others arms, pulling Kōtarō with him into a hug.

So there he sat, straddling Keiji with his head in the crook of the others neck. One hand moved to hold onto Tetsurō's arm while the other was firmly clasped into Kōtarō's.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is like, the best birthday present ever!" Kenma's voice was muffled as he let out soft tears of happiness. He didn't have to live alone anymore, and to him, that felt great to know. 

"We just need to pack your stuff up, then we can move in." Tetsurō said softly, running his free hand through Kenma's hair. 

With that, the boys went back to how they were sitting previously and talked about the apartment more. 

They stayed there for as long as they could, which was until they heard voices outside the door.

"Hey, have you seen Bokuto? Or maybe Akaashi?" 

"No, but have you seen Kuroo and Kenma? We can't find them either."

"No, sorry. I guess we'll just have to keep looking." 

Once the voices faded, the four began their escape plan. 

"So, Kenma's house after practice, right?" Kōtarō clarified, glancing over at Kenma for permission.

"It's a date."