Insecurities//Kurohina

~Pair: Tetsurō Kuroo & Hinata Shōyō~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: N/A★
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

Hinata stared at himself in the mirror. His eyes and mind finding everything wrong with himself.

Unbeknownst to him, he wasn't the only one in the training camp shower room at the time.

From just around the corner, Tetsurō Kuroo silently watched as the smaller male sobbed, yelling at himself for 'not being good enough'

His voice was broken and cracking. His yelling turned into whispers as he fell limp,

"Pathetic. You're pathetic! No wonder no one will ever want you. No wonder he won't want you. Weak. You're weak. The team probably hates you because of that. Understandably." Hinata continued, listing everything that's 'wrong' with him, his dead eyes staring into the mirror.

It broke Kuroo's heart that Hinata thought that of himself.

Summoning all the courage he needed, he walked up to the other.

Taking slow, cautious steps, he moved to kneel down next to Hinata.

"Beautiful. You're beautiful. No wonder you could get any guy you wanted. Strong. You're strong. You're team is incredibly lucky to have you on their team. Perfect. You are perfect." Kuroo said softly, resting his hand on Hinata's face, whipping away the seemingly endless tears.

Once Hinata had calmed down, he began to shiver, due to lack of a shirt.

"Here."

Kuroo held out the sweatshirt he was previously wearing, leaving him in a black t-shirt.

"Thank you." Hinata said, gratefully excepting the hoodie and slipping it on over his head.

"But, you don't understand, I don't want just any guy. I want yo- someone specific. And i know he wont like me back. I get it though, i mean, have you seen me? I don't deserve it."  Hinata softly said, looking down.

"Who is it? If they don't want you for who you are, then forget about them. They don't deserve you, okay? Listen to me, you are perfect and deserve the world."

Hinata looked back up at him, soft brown eyes meet kind gold ones.

"You think so?" Hinata asked, a glint of hope in his eyes.

"I know so." Kuroo whispered, leaning just a little closer.

Hinata took notice to this and closed the gap between the two.

It was nothing weird, just a simple, soft and sweet kiss.

When they pulled apart, Hinata giggled slightly.

"Maybe he does like me back." He commented, looking down embarrassed.

"Perhaps he does."

The night ended in Kuroo walking his, now boyfriend, to the Karasuno room.

"Oh, do you want your sweatshirt back?" Hinata asked, pointing to the item of clothing that fell to his knees.

"Nah, you can give it back later. Goodnight, Shou. Love you." He answered, saying his temporary goodbyes and kissing the other on the forehead.

"Love you too, Tetsurō. Goodnight." Hinata responded, a blush creeping to his face as he pulled Kuroo into one more hug.

"Tell Ken I said hi." He said as he pulled away from the other.

"Will do!" Kuroo called over his shoulder, walking down the hall to Nekoma.

Both were ready for the questions from the team mom's, which they answered. Somewhat truthfully.