Jealous//Sakuhina

~Pair: Kiyoomi Sakusa & Shōyō Hinata ~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: firery_vry
•Warnings: minor maga spoilers, Kageyama slander, minor violence•
._._._.

It was the day of a big game for MSBY. Today, they were going to take down the Schweiden Alders.

With plenty of pent up anger towards a certain someone on the team, Shōyō and Kiyoomi knew they were going to win.

"Hey, Sho!" Shōyō stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to see the one and only, Kageyama Tobio.

"What you want, baka-yama?" Shōyō snapped, turning to face the other.

Kiyoomi snickered at his small boyfriend's respot and decided to take a step back to see how it plays out.

"You. I want you." He paused for a moment. "Are you still dating that germophob?"

"Yes I am. And I'm very happy with him so you can take your opinion and shove it." Shōyō snarled, turning to walk back to Kiyoomi.

Before he could even take a step, Kageyama grabbed his wrist and spun him around, crashing his lips onto the other.

Hinata struggled to get out of his grip but it was too strong. Kiyoomi took notice and decided to step in.

He placed his hand on the back of the setters shirt and pulled him back, grabbing Shōyō by the waist and pulling him to his chest.

"Don't ever pull something like that again. Kiyoomi growled, placing both hands on Shōyō.

One hand resting on his waist, and the other held his face.

Shōyō's body racked with sobs as old memories flooded back.

"Hey, Sho, I'm here. they won't ever touch you again. I promise." Kiyoomi cooed, pulling his mask down slightly and placing a soft kiss on Shōyō's temple.

As of called upon, the rest of the team came running down the hall way.

With one look at the couple, and Kageyama recovering from being thrown across the room, they knew everything.

"Oh, so you decided to mess with our sho-chan? Bad idea." Atsumu growled, preparing to beat up Kageyama.

"What made you think you could win Chibi-chan back after what you did?" Bokuto snapped, walking up to stand next to Atsumu.

"No!" The voice was broken. "Please, no fighting."

Kiyoomi held the smaller even closer, as if that was possible.

Atsumu sighed and Bokuto back away from Kageyama.

"C'mon, let's go to the locker room." Kiyoomi gave Shōyō a gentle smile and picked him up.

Shōyō's face changed to one of confusion.

"Did you really think I would've made you walk?" Kiyoomi chuckled, beginning the journey to the locker room, not without sending a glare to Kageyama though.