Injured//Daisuga

~Pair: Sawamura Daichi & Sugawara Kōshi~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: Emma1010103
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

It was currently Thursday, which meant Daichi had to leave to go meet up with the Nekoma's leader, Kuroo. Of course, this means the day off at the hideout for the rest of the Karasuno Mafia. 

But, Kōshi takes it upon himself to clean and get dinner ready for when the leader returns. 

His mind was distracted as he ran down the stairs to get to the kitchen. Against his better judgement, he pulled out is phone to look up some recipes. As he found one, he went to celebrate but was quick to remember he was running down a long flight of stairs.

Apparently, he wasn't quick enough.  

He missed his footing and slipped. He fell down the 20 next steps. 

He could almost feel his heart stop. Once he reached the bottom and painfully landed onto the tile flooring, he opened his eyes. 

At the moment, his whole body hurt. He tried to stand to grab the phone that had fallen out of his hand, but once again fell to the ground with a whimper. 

He slowly pulled himself to the front door. He had been in situations worse then this, but he had Daichi with him to help him. Like that one time he was taken hostage and shot three times, Daichi saved him! But, Daichi's not here. 

He reached up to the intercom and pressed the button. 

"Broadcasting from, the entrance hall." Said the automatic recording.

"Asahi, could you come help me out by the entrance hall? Like, now?" He spoke, wincing slightly as he had to reach up. 

After a few minutes he got a response.

"Broadcasting from, Western wing, 'Nishinoya's room."

"Yeah, I'll be right there." Was the team snipers response. His voice was raspier than usual. 

Faintly in the background, Kōshi heard Nishinoya say, "Will you be long?" then the line went dead.

He smirked slightly to himself and chuckled despite his current pain level.  

A few minutes later, Asahi came rushing down the stairs. 

Once he spotted the other, sitting on the floor with tears stinging at his eyes, he picked up his pace. 

"Suga, what happened? Are you okay? Should I call Daichi?" Asahi panicked, reaching for his phone.

"No! Sorry, no. Don't call Daichi, just help me stand please I need to get to the kitchen." Kōshi's eyes met the ground as he spoke. 

"But, Suga-"

"That's an order, Asahi." He said in the strictest voice he could come up with. 

Sighing, Asahi held out his arms and stood up, waiting for Kōshi. 

Kōshi accepted the hand and went to stand, only to realize that his leg was not in working condition. On top of that, his hip and waist felt as if they were about to turn into ashes. 

He looked up at Asahi with pleading eyes. 

Asahi sighed and rolled his eyes, swooping one hand, carefully, under Kōshi's legs to pick him up. 

He carried the other to the kitchen and placed him on the island. 

"Thank you. I'll use the counters from here." Kōshi shot Asahi a grateful smile.