Wake up//kagehina

~Pair: Tobio Kageyama & Hinata Shōyō~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: AlhexhizGamo
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

"Hinata! Do you know where Kageyama is?"

Looking up from his conversation with Kenma, Hinata noticed that their blueberry haired setter was, in fact, missing.

"Um, no! But I'll go find him for you!" Hinata yelled back, bringing his conversation with Kenma to an end.

"Okay. Be careful of the other teams, be back before the game!" Suga called after him, watching the shorter run out of the gym.

"Kageyama! God, where is he?" Hinata spoke to himself, mindlessly wandering around in hopes of finding his setter.

"Hey there Chibi-chan, what are you up to?"  a sly cat asked.

"Kuroo? Oh, I'm looking for kageyama. We're about to start a practice match and we kinda need our setter." Hinata explained, glancing over his shoulder but not stopping.

"Alright, I'll leave you too it. See you at the match!" Kuroo called, his voice fading as he walked away.

Eventually, Hinata found himself standing by the water supply, staring down at a sleeping Kageyama.

"Kageyama?" Came Hinata's hushed voice, walking closer to the sleeping blueberry.

"ka-ge-yaaa-maaaaaaa?" Hinata asked again, poking kageyama in the arm then waving his hand in front of his face.

Sighing, Hinata looked around to make sure no one was watching.

Once he was sure there wasn't anyone around, he pressed his lips against Kageyama's, instantly waking the other and urging him to kiss back.

"Morning sleepyhead. C'mon, we have a game." Hinata laughed over his shoulder, jogging back to the gym.

"Tease." Kageyama mumbled, eventually following his lover to the court.