Study//tananoya

~Pair: Tanaka Ryūnosuke & Nishinoya Yū~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: tanakas_xbox
•Warnings: Mention of abuse•
._._._.

Recently, Yū had been acting kind of weird. So, being the best bro he is, Tanaka Ryūnosuke decided to keep an eye on him.

"Hey bro! Your here early, is everything okay?" Ryūnosuke spoke as he walked up behind Yū. 

Yū turned and his eyes met with Ryūnosuke's. Yū stared at him for a second before a smile grew on his face. 

"Yeah, man! Of course. I could ask you the same." Ryūnosuke laughed it off but decided to keep a close eye on Yū.

During practice, Yū seemed to be acting the same but Ryūnosuke say right through his act.

After practice, he took it upon himself to follow Yū home.

He watched from the bush as Yū went to open the front door, only for him to be met with a slap to the face.

"You're late!" The man yelled, taking a swig of his drink.

"Sorry, father."

Then it hit Ryūnosuke. Yū has been coming to practice late, the amount of new bruises are increasing every day but they thought it was because of extra practice.

When the man finished what was in the glass bottle, he brought it up as of to swing it.

That was when Ryūnosuke knew he had seen enough.

Jumping from the bush, he sprinted up to the duo and pulled Yū to his chest.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Ryūnosuke yelled, his anger was clear in his eyes.

"R-Ryū?" Yū's voice was weak and shocked.

"Who are you!? Yū I thought I told you not to tell anyone!" At this, Yū winced and tried to get closer to Ryūnosuke.

In a swift movement, Ryū picked up Yū bridal style and walked away from the house.

Yū allowed his eyes to slip shut as he tested his head on Ryūnosuke's chest.

"Thank you, Ryū." With that, he drifted to a dreamless sleep.

Ryūnosuke walked back to his house, carrying the small boy in his arms.

Once he arrived, he placed Yū down onto his bed and walked down to the kitchen to get Yū some food and some tea.

When he arrived back in the room, Yū was awake and hugging one of the pillows. He seemed to be holding in a sob.

"Yū?" Ryūnosuke's voice was soft as he placed the stuff down in the side table.

Yū's head shot up and he forced a smile.

"Th-thank you. I- I don't know how to repay you I just -" He was cut off by a pair of lips being placed into his.

"I love you." He said once Ryūnosuke pulled away.

Ryūnosuke chuckled and moved to sit on the bed with Yū.

"I live you too. What do you say? Be my boyfriend?" Ryūnosuke asked softly as he pulled Yū into his lap.

"Of course." Yū moved his head up quickly and pecked the others lips before resting his head down on the others chest.

And with that, they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. One knowing that the other saved him, and the other proud he was the one to save him.