Secret//Kurotsuki

~Pair: Tetsurō Kuroo & Kei Tsukishima ~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: femboytsuki
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

"Tetsurō! Is that you honey?" Tetsurō's mother called from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, it's me! I've brought a friend over so I'll be in my room." Kuroo called back, ushering the other up the stairs and to his room.

When they arrived in the room, Kuroo turned and locked the door with a sigh.

Tsukishima threw his bag onto the ground, Kuroo following suit.

"Wow, who would've thought my own boyfriend would friend zone me." Tsukishima teased, sitting on the bed and falling back to lay down.

"Rude! You know I love you too much to do that!" Kuroo laughed, moving to lay on the bed besides his lover.

"mhm, sure." Tsukishima mumbled tiredly, moving and resting his head on Kuroos chest.

Kuroo chucked, wrapping his arms around Tsukishima and adjusting their position so that he was laying with his head on a pillow.

By now, Tsukishima was softly drifting to sleep so Kuroo grabbed the blanket and threw it over them.

He looked down at Tsukishima and removed his glasses, putting them on the side table.

With a content sigh, Kuroo placed a soft kiss on Tsukishima temple.

After a few minutes, he joined Tsukishima in dreamland.

"Tetsurō! Dinner is ready, your friend can eat with us too!" Kuroo's mother called from downstairs, when she got no response she walked up to the door.

After knocking slightly, she tried to open the door only to notice it was locked.

"This boy. Always getting himself into trouble. What's he doing this time?" She mumbled to herself, going to find the spare key to his room.

Continuing to mumbled to herself she unlocked the door and opened it.

"Tetsurō, I told you-" She cut herself off as her eyes landed on the duo sleeping peacefully and cuddling.

She hummed to herself as she grabbed a better blanket and draped it over the two of them.

She turned off the light and turned in the fan just incase.

She left the door open and soon returned with plates of food, placing them on the desk and taking her leave.

She closed the door with a soft click and walked back downstairs to eat.

By the time Kuroo woke up, it was night time.

He sat up slightly and looked around his darkroom for any sign of the time.

Finally, his eyes landed on the still warm food.

Cursing under his breath, he jumped from th bed, waking Tsukishima in the process, and ran to go check if the door was still locked.

It wasn't.

Panic struck him as he pulled the door open. Just then, his mom walked by.

"Oh, good evening honey. I don't believe you've introduced me to your, friend." She said, motioning towards Tsukishima who had repositioned himself so he was laying on his back, drifting to sleep again.

"Oh, um. I can explain-" He was cut off by his mother placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Shh, he's asleep. It's okay, but I would like to meet him officially sometime tommorow. Oh, and if he wakes up after I leave please make sure that you two eat. You seem to have skipped dinner." She said with a smile, waving him back off into the room.

Kuroo couldn't do anything but smile and nod, he retreated back into his dark room.

Laying back down, he looked over to his boyfriend.

"So, she knows." Kuroo whispered, placing a hand on the side of Tsukishima's face.

"Hm? was she okay with it?" Tsukishima mumbled, waking up completely.

"Yeah, but she wants to meet you formally tomorrow morning." Kuroo responded, taking his hand back and moving so he was laying on his back next to Tsukishima.

"I'm fine with that, she seems nice." Tsukishima smiled softly, laying on his side so he was looking at Kuroo.

"Goodnight, baby." Kuroo mumbled, placing a kiss onto Tsukishima's temple.

"G'night. Love you." Tsukishima mumbled, a small smile playing at his lips.

"I love you too, darling."