Party//Tananoyahina

~Pair: Ryūnosuke Tanaka & Yū Nishinoya & Shōyō Hinata ~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: Leyou37
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._.

Shōyō sat nervously. His boyfriends had convinced him to go to the third year's party and he thought it would be fine, but then he lost track of them. Both of them.

He stood from his seat and wondered his way into the game room. There, he saw both Yū and Ryūnosuke playing beer pong. 

He walked over to Yū and pulled on his sleeve slightly. Yū's eyes instantly landed on the smaller of the two. 

"Oh! Shōyō, there you are, thank the gods!" Suddenly, Shōyō was pulled into a hug by his boyfriend. 

"Ryū! He found us!" The dual haired man yelled to their taller boyfriend. 

Ryūnosuke turned, glancing at the two, then back around at who they were playing. 

"Sorry, I gotta cut this short." Ryūnosuke threw a ping-pong ball, then walked over to the two who stood still hugging. 

Shōyō buried his face into Yū's chest, closing his eyes.

"Hey, baby, are you okay?" Ryūnosuke brought his hand up and comfortingly massaged Shōyō's head.

Shōyō shook his head, tightening his grip on Yū's shirt. 

His breathing picked up, sending his boyfriends into a panic. 

"Hey, baby look at me. We're leaving. Okay? We're going to go home and watch your favourite movie. How does that sound, darling?" Yū grabbed Shōyō's face lightly so he could look at him. 

Shōyō made an effort to nod and that was all the others needed to lead him to the front door. 

Once out of the house, Ryūnosuke picked up Shōyō and carried him the rest of the way to the bus stop while Yū watched for people around them. 

By the time the three made it to the bus, Shōyō was asleep. They found a seat and sat down.

"Maybe we shouldn't have gone. I didn't know it would scare him." Yū said, regretting his choices.

Ryūnosuke sighed again, glancing down at the dual haired male. 

"Hey, you know he doesn't blame us. We got him out of that situation and that's what matters." Ryūnosuke smiled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on Yū's lips.

Yū smiled into the kiss, knowing that his taller boyfriend was right.

Once they got home, they changed Shōyō into a pair of boxers and his favourite hoodie. They also changed into sleeping clothes and crawled into bed with their orange headed sunshine of boyfriend.

Wrapping his arms around the others, Ryūnosuke fell into a peaceful sleep. After giving both Ryūnosuke and Shōyō a kiss on the forehead, Yū followed them into dream land.