Stress//Kuroken

~Pair: Tetsurō Kuroo & Kozume Kenma~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: Emma1010103
•Warnings: implied smut•
._._._.

Today had been a hard day for both Kenma and Tetsurō.

Tetsurō, on one hand, had his assistant call in sick, four meetings he didn't know about, three employees that he had to fire personally, and Kenma wasn't answering his phone.

Kenma, on the other hand, was having a hard time not passing out. He had been distancing himself from his electronics, which he found very hard, and had focused himself on making dinner for Tetsurō.

After a few heat flashes, falling down and passing out, and downing a while bottle of tylenol, dinner was ready and Tetsurō was on the way home.

When he did arrive home, Kenma had been feeling a little better and tried his best to smile for his husband.

"Are you okay, Tetsu? You don't look so good. Do you want a glass of water, tea?" Kenma walked up to his husband, worried.

He received a chuckle in response as arms snaked around his waist.

"I'm okay. Just stressed. It smells good though, did you cook?" Tetsurō changed the topic, looking towards the kitchen.

Kenma mumbled a response and looked to the ground, blushing.

"I bet it taste great, honey."

In Tetsurō's mind, the amount of time it would take to eat dinner, should calm him down. But of course he was wrong and the silence made him even more frustrated.

While Kenma did the dishes, Tetsurō couldn't help but stare. Just doing that calmed him down a little.

"If you keep undressing me with your eyes, I'm gonna get hor-" Kenma joked, only to be interrupted by by Tetsurō turning him around and pushing him into the counter.

"Well then, maybe I should undress you for real."

He picked him up and quickly walked to their bedroom. The sudden movement gave Kenma a headache and the need to throw up.

As he was thrown into the bed, he winced slightly. Luckily, Tetsurō has turned around.

'This is going to be a long night.'

Once Tetsurō's mind was at ease, he stopped, sitting up and reaching for his boxers.

"Hey Kenma, I'm sorry if I was to ruff. I just had a long day and you know-" Once he was semi dressed, he turned back to his husband.

At first, he thought he had just fallen asleep, but after several attempts to wake him up, he realized he had passed out.

"Kenma, Kenma come on! Wake up baby, wake up for me, please."

In a panic, Tetsurō dressed Kenma in a pair of boxers and one of his hoodies. He did the oh thing he could think of, and refered to the internet.

Of course, not knowing when or why this started caused some great panic.

Choosing to wait it out, he gave Kenma an hour to wake up before he called an ambulance.

It was a scary hour for Tetsurō. Billions and billions of questions ran through his head as he passed the room.

"Is this my fault? Should I have paid more attention? God, this is my fault! He'll never forgive me."

Suddenly, he heard movement from the bed where Kenma was laying. His head shot up, as did his body, as he ran to the bedside.

"Oh my God, Kenma, please baby look at me." He lightly shook Kenma, bringing him back to consciousness.

"T-tetsu? What happened?" Kenma sat up groggily, rubbing his eyes with the sweatshirt sleeve.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me? What's going on with you?" He brought his hand you to Kenma's face, holding him close.

"I-I'm sorry. I've been feeling lightheaded all day. When you got home, you were just so stressed and I wanted to help you so I figured maybe after you felt better, I would tell you." Kenma looked down, playing with the strings on the hoodie.

"Kenma, baby, it doesn't matter how stressed I am, your health comes first. Okay?" Tetsurō comforted, kissing Kenma on the nose, then on his forehead, wiping away his tears.

"Y-yeah. I know. I was just worried about you." Kenma closed his eyes, allowing Tetsurō to plant kisses on his face.

"God, I love you."

"I love you too."