𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

Berkley's POV

"Good morning." A blonde appeared at my side the next morning. "Good morning Draco. How'd you sleep?" I asked. He sighed and sat down. "Fine." The dark bags under his eyes said otherwise, but I let it slide. "Good." I said, biting into my breakfast.

"No classes today, do you have Quidditch?" I asked. Draco nodded. "A game actually, against Hufflepuff. Do you want to come?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure. I don't see why not." I smiled and patted his hand. He smiled, then took notice of the ring on my hand. "Who's is this?" He asked. I blushed. "Theo's." I said. 

Draco rolled his eyes. "Spending a lot of time with that twat?" He asked, throwing my hand back towards me. I laughed. "He says the same thing about you." Draco let out a slow smile. "Funny, Black. Might have to add that one to my joke book." He said, sarcastically. I giggled. "Make sure you give credits to me." Draco scoffed. 

"Where is the twat anyway?" Draco asked. "Behind you?" I turned my head to see Theo. "Good morning." He said, looking at me. "Scoot over." Theo spat at Pansy. "No!" She said. Theo raised an eyebrow. "I said move, bitch." Pansy rolled her eyes, but moved. "So, about the Quidditch game, you're coming?" Theo asked. I nodded. "I have to support my favorite boys." I said.

They rolled their eyes. "I'll go too Drakie. I know you want me there anyway." Pansy said, joining in on the conversation. Draco scoffed. "Pansy, honey, have I not made it clear that I'm not interested?" Draco asked. Theo stifled a laugh. "You're getting along?" I whispered to Theo. He glared at me. "Don't get used to it, love." 

I shivered, then turned back towards Pansy and Draco. "Well, no one here is better then me." Pansy spat. Draco groaned. "I'm sitting next to her." I looked at Pansy. "What?" I asked. She scoffed. "Mud-blood?" I burst out laughing. "You know very well that I'm not a mud-blood Pansy." She rolled her eyes. "Why's everyone interested in you?" She seethed.

"Please, I don't talk to anyone." I muttered. Theo chuckled. "Well it's true, I've heard boys mention your name in the hall, or stare at you when you walk by." She said, suddenly losing her confidence. Theo nodded. "She's not wrong, Berkley, I know for a fact the twins have an interest in you." Theo said. Draco nodded to confirm.

I turned my head towards the Gryffindor table. The twins were laughing at Harry and Hermione. "Weird." I mumbled. "Anyway, conversation over. She's mine." Theo said. I looked up at him. "Oh no. You've got it wrong." Draco added, "She's mine." The boys glared at each other. I stood up. "I'm neither. I'm not a toy, in fact I'll prove it." I turned towards the Gryffindor's.

"Berkley Black-" I heard Theo start to scold, but I flipped him off in return. "Hey Fred, George." I plopped down next to them. They both raised their eyebrows. "Black?" They asked in unison. "Hey Harry." I said, turning towards Harry. He smiled. "Berkley? How are you?" "Good, thanks." I said.

"So, George, Fred, do you want to go to Hogsmeade, then watch the Slytherin Quidditch game with me?" I asked. They shrugged. "Sure-" "I don't see why not." Fred said. George nodded. "Cool. Meet me in the dungeons at twelve." I said. George grinned. "The password is mud-blood." I whispered. They burst out laughing as I waved my fingers and ran back towards the Slytherin table.

"I can't believe you're hanging with the blood-traitors." Draco spat. Pansy scoffed. "What do you expect from her?" I laughed. "Nothing else." I added and turned back around to see the smiling set of twins. Theo just shook his head, laughing. 

---

"Fred and George are here." Theo knocked at my door. "And you didn't kill them? Impressive." I said, putting in my last earring and opening the door. Theo scoffed. "I might if you don't leave soon." I laughed and locked my dorm.