𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷

Berkley's POV

"Rain's calming when you feel like you're going to die." Lorenzo whispered, from the couch in our dorm. I smiled. "That's true. Do you feel like dying, Enzo?" I asked. Lorenzo shook his head. "No, I feel like killing though." "That's called anger." Theo said from his bed. "Trust me, you get used to it." He said. I sighed and hugged my pillow. "How are you doing?" Theo asked, coming over to my bed. "I'm fine Theo." 

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're the kind of girl people write books about love." Theo said. I smiled. "Why's that?" I asked. "You just are." He said, patting my leg. "I'm going to shower, then we're getting out of here." He said. Lorenzo sat up. "Where are we going mate?" He asked. "Somewhere that's not a Slytherin Common Room." Theo said. I nodded. "Sounds good to me." I said. Enzo held up his hands. "Hey, I'm not complaining." I smiled, and laid back down on my bed.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Draco asked. "No harm in walking around your own school." Theo said, waving sarcastically at a staring student. I chuckled. "I'm sick of being the dead-dad girl." I muttered. Harper giggled. "You know? I am too." The boys looked at us weirdly. "Let's be the 'we get in trouble for fun' girls." I said, waving my hands at Professor Dumbledore. "I'm down." Harper said.

Professor Dumbledore walked over to us. "You're putting the whole school in danger! Back to the Common Room." He said, shaking our shoulders. We shook our heads. "No, Professor, I'm not dead-father girl, I'm Berkley Black. And I would like to attend my classes so I can graduate." I said. "I'm going to visit Tom Riddle actually, I have high intentions." I spat. All my friends looked at me. "Now let's go." I said. They all followed, as we arrived at a fireplace. 

"Floo Powder might be my favorite magical trait." I said. Theo sighed and followed me into the fireplace. "The Riddle Mansion." I said, throwing up the dust. "My favorite place." I seethed, walking right into the dining room where a meeting was being held. "You." Bellatrix spat. "Me! Your favorite trader." I said, showing jazz hands. "Now, hand me that knife, Narcissa." 

Narcissa smiled at me, handing it over. I held up my wrist. "The Dark Mark, something that shows you are a Death Eater. You belong to the Dark Lord." I said. The room watched in amusement. Draco was smirking. "It's a waste of time." I said, making Tom shake with anger. "Tom, why can't you just kill Harry? Or hire someone to kill him?" I asked. "I would've done it for free- a month ago." 

I held the knife up to my arm. "It's only a mark." Theo reached for me, but I had already left a huge gash on my arm, where the mark used to be. Harper clapped and laughed, manically. "How is she not crying?" I heard a young boy ask. "It's worth the pain." I whispered, leaving my blood on the carpet. "Who's next?" I asked, as Luna came through the fire-place, healing my arm. "Oh definitely me." Draco said, taking the knife, then slitting his arm, letting Luna heal it. 

"Me next!" Harper giggled, taking the knife. "Ow." She muttered, then bringing her arm towards Luna, who healed it with a smile. "Mum? I hear this is your knife." Lorenzo said. "Good. You can lick the blood off." He spat, slicing his arm. "Mattheo- don't you dare." Tom stood up, lunging for Theo, who held the bloody knife in his hand. "You know, father, this will hurt less then the crucio spells you used on me when I was five." Theo said, flinching as the knife cut through his skin. 

But it was dry and healed in the next five seconds. "Anyone else?" I asked. My eyes were wild, I could feel them. Narcissa Malfoy stood up. "Lucius? Is it too late to ask for a divorce?" She asked, slicing her arm. Draco grinned, wrapping his arms around his mother. Lucius slammed his fist on the table. "Oh wait, I'm not asking." Narcissa said. Tom was raging, he just lost half of his followers. "I will kill you. Along with Potter." He threatened, as we stepped into the fireplace.