𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM

Theo looked at his feet, not making eye-contact with Berkley, who was shaking. Lorenzo had his arms wrapped around her chest, holding her away from Theo. "That's low, even for you." Lorenzo spat. "I swear I didn't know what was happening!" Theo cried. Harper rolled her eyes. "What the fuck, you're my sister." Berkley muttered. 

Harper got up and patted Draco on the shoulder. "It was fun while it lasted, babe." She whispered. Draco clenched his fists, blood dripping from them. "Let me go Lorenzo." Berkley muttered. Lorenzo only held on tighter. "I said let me go." Berkley repeated. Lorenzo looked at Luna, who looked at her feet.

Blaise walked over to Berkley, and grabbed her wrist. "Let's go." Berkley stepped over the glass, locking eyes with Mattheo before following Blaise to the kitchen, where more glass laid. "I-" "Don't apologize, I should've known." Berkley interrupted. "No one works that much." She mumbled. Draco stumbled into the kitchen, his eyes bloodshot. 

"Berkley I swear I-" Theo screamed. "Leave, Riddle." Lorenzo cried, shoving him out the front door. Draco ran his fingers through his hair, leaning against the counter, before looking at Berkley. Blaise looked at them before shoving Luna and Lorenzo out of the house. "Berkley-" "You knew?" Berkley asked. "Your own girlfriend, and you kept it together." Berkley stammered.

Draco sighed. "It would've torn you apart." Draco mumbled. "But Draco, you think I wouldn't have found out?" Berkley asked. Draco looked at his feet. "Look, I'm sorry." He said. "I don't know why you're sorry for me, you should be sorry for yourself." Berkley said, walking over to the sink to grab a wet rag.

"Berkley, I can clean it up." Draco muttered. Berkley rolled her eyes and grabbed Draco's hand. "Just let me-" "Berkley." Draco whispered. Berkley looked up, her brown eyes hitting Draco's  blue ones. Berkley looked back down at his hand, and began wiping away the blood. 

--

Harper pulled her cloak over her head. Sneaking past the small crowd of people in Hogsmeade, she turned into a dark alley. Looking around before opening the brass door, Harper closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Borgin and Burkes. 

"Is it done?" Regulus asked from the cabinet. "Yeah." Harper mumbled. "Very well dear." He cooed, pulling her into his chest. "Thank you." He whispered. "Berkley should be vulnerable now." He added. "You're welcome father." Harper muttered. "You know how much I love you right?" Regulus asked. 

Harper nodded, pulling away from the tight arms of her father. "I can't believe they thought they could get rid of us that easily." Brianna said, brushing the knots out of her black kinky hair. "For real, I even had to fake my death." Milly said, rolling her eyes. Regulus held his hand up. "Now, let's not forget, they did kill Marissa."

Lucius rolled his eyes as he leaned on the pillar besides him. "They thought they killed all of us." Kol said, rubbing his hands together. Harper stayed quiet. Giving her sisters boyfriend a love potion was the last thing she wanted to do. Although she wasn't even interested in Draco Malfoy, ruining her sister's relationship pained her.

She knew what was going to happen. This has how it was from the start. Having to attend Hogwarts for the sake of this task. The Death Eaters were cruel. Cruel enough to take your own daughter and force her to do your dirty work. Make your sister miserable for the sake of your father. 

Milly and Regulus had Harper, along with Jacob. Sirius knew that of course, which is why him and Milly spilt up, letting Berkley believe they were sisters. Now, that's not even the worst of the worst. 

"Darling, I have a new task for you." Regulus said, picking up his daughters hand. "But I just finished my last one." Harper complained. "Nonsense." Milly said, slapping her daughter across the face. Harper winced. "You do what your father says." Milly stated. Regulus nodded. "I need to to kill Berkley Black." 

Harper licked her lips. "No." She said. Lucius whistled. "Oh but dear, she'll forgive you if you apologize." Milly cooed. "Berkley is not as dumb as you think." Harper promised. Regulus frowned. "She believed we died though." "She has a father who can see us right now." Harper said. All of the Death Eaters turned towards Harper.

"How so?" Brianna asked. Harper held up her hand, where a black stone was placed. The Death Eaters turned their heads, where Sirius Black stood. "Too bad I'm dead, you can't kill me." He teased. Lucius lunged for the stone, but Harper ran. She booked it out of Borgin and Burkes, her cloak flying behind her, Sirius at her heels. 

"Who should I give it to?" Harper called. "George Weasley." Sirius said, "They live in the flat above their shop. If you hurry, they'll see you." Sirius promised, before disappearing. Dodging the spells that flew at her head, Harper ducked into the bright orange shop, where Fred Weasley stood with a box.

"Harper?" Fred asked. "No time to explain-" Harper called. "Take this, give it to Berkley, tell her to locate Sirius." Fred nodded, his eyes wide. "Run Fred, take George with." Harper screamed, right as Harper disappeared from sight. Fred clutched the stone, and ran up to the flat where George was. 

"We've got to take a visit to Berkley. I think she's in danger." Fred insisted. George nodded and got up off the couch, going to the fireplace. "The Black's." He called, grabbing Fred's hand with his own. 

A/N: DRACO AND BERKLEY ARE NOT RELATED! I REPEAT- DRACO AND BERKLEY ARE NOT RELATED! Lol anyways, plot twist? So, I have a question for you guys. I'm writing a book called emeralds and rubies. It's about Lily Granger, and how she dumped Draco, Mattheo, and Tom, before they dumped her. She played the players, and now they all want her back. It's a big love, lust, mess. If I posted it would you read it? Thanks! XOXO, B