𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵

Berkley's POV

Remember, this story has smut, so don't tell me you weren't expecting it. ;)

I ruffled Draco's hair. He groaned and rolled over. "You have to get up Draco. Unless you have an excuse I can use on Snape?" I asked. Draco groaned again. I huffed. "Fine. I'll tell him you're out shagging Parkinson." Draco sat up. "Good." I mumbled. I then walked over to Enzo and Theo. "Get up assholes." I said. Theo grabbed my hand. "You gave Draco a better good morning then that." 

I laughed. "You two seem pretty calm about your mark. Draco seems stressed." I whispered. Theo nodded. "I guess, I think that's the most sleep he's gotten in weeks." Theo added. I shivered. "Poor guy." Theo let go of me. "Anyway. See you in class." Theo said, shoving Enzo out of the bed, then leaving to go get ready.

I didn't know what to do about the mark. My father would for sure be on Dumbledore's side. Especially because of Harry. But he didn't pay any attention to me. I know he loves me and all, but his attention goes to Harry. All of it. Plus, All my friends have the mark. Should I take it? Yes. No. Merlin, I don't know.

I slipped on my thigh-high socks, skirt, blouse and shoes. Brushing through my already straight hair, I grabbed my bag and walked to class. "Almost late, Ms. Black." Professor Snape scolded. "Sorry Professor, it won't happen again." I said, taking my seat next to Draco. He smiled at me. "Thanks Berkley. I'm sorry we woke you up and put that on you." He whispered. I sighed. "It's alright. I'm just glad you're okay." 

Draco nodded and leaned back into his seat. I looked over at Theo. A couple weeks ago, I spent my time getting high with him at three in the morning. And now, I had to take a side. My father, or my true family. Theo smiled at me, running his fingers through his hair, and I knew what side I was on. I looked at the clock. Tick. Tock. 'The witch is dead.' 

Flashback

"The witch is dead." My father read to me. I giggled. "That's a little scary for a bedtime story dad." He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I know pumpkin, but it's a good lesson." He sighed, looking at his watch. "She's not coming, is she?" I asked. He frowned at me. "I'm sorry baby." He kissed my forehead. "She's not coming." 

"It's okay. She never does." I said, crawling into bed. "I love you." "I love you too, Berkley."

--

"Berkley!" Draco shook my shoulder. "Are you alright?" He asked. I looked down to see tear marks on my parchment. "Uh, yeah." I reached up and wiped a tear from my cheek. "I'm fine." I picked up my quill and began writing what Snape was saying. 

"Berkley, are you alright?" Theo asked, coming to my side. "I'm fine. Just thinking about my mum, that's all." I said. Theo nodded. "She left didn't she?" He asked. I nodded. "My mum did that too." I nuzzled into Theo's chest again. "Did you hear?" I heard Ron Weasley say as he walked by. 

"Hear what?" I asked. He turned towards me with the trio. "There's Death Eaters in the school." Hermione added, looking at Theo. Harry scowled. "You're hanging out with Riddle? Your father wouldn't approve." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't believe it's your place to tell me that, Potter." 

Harry scoffed. "Wait till he finds out." Harry said. Hermione locked eyes with me. "Please do tell him Harry. It's better coming from you. Maybe he'll kill you instead." I spat. Harry lunged for me, Ron grabbing his arms. "Such a bitch. I don't know why my brothers like you." Ron muttered. I bit my lip. "Me either." 

"I have to go see my father." Theo said. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. "I have homework and stuff. I might go apparate to my father anyway. I believe I have stuff to clear up." Theo nodded and kissed my cheek. "Tell him we're dating. Might scare him." He winked. I laughed. "I just might." "See you later, love." "Later."