𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

A/n: I highly recommend listening to the song above.

Berkley tapped her foot anxiously as she waited for Mattheo to come back home. She bit her nails, played with her hair, and waited. Fred and George were pale. The Death Eaters were supposed to be dead. Dead. And they were alive. Alive and well to make matters even worse. No one knew where Harper was, and how much trouble she could be in for betraying the Death Eaters.

The front door creaked, and a brunette boy walked in. Berkley jumped off the couch, and ran towards him. He exhaled, wrapping his arms around her body. "I'm so sorry." Berkley whispered. Theo smiled into her neck. "Don't be sorry love." He whispered back. Draco walked over and hugged Theo as well, smiling into his shoulder.

And while things were being cleaned up at the Black family house, things were falling apart in a nearby alley, in a turn down shop called Borgin and Burkes. 

Harper was tied up in the basement of the store, black and blue. Blood fell from her head, her legs, her arms, her chest. The Death Eaters didn't take punishment lightly. Harper had been quick and clever, with tossing the stone to the twins, and explaining what to do before they located her again. 

So, she was taking the punishment. Hard and slow. Music played softly in the back round as Harper regained consciousness. Her head was spinning with thoughts from the day before, and today. Theo leaving, meeting back here, throwing the stone to the twins, disappearing back into the alley, it was a blur, but she knew she did the right thing.

"Now, tell me why you would do that." Regulus whispered. Harper didn't answer. She stared into her father's eyes, blood falling from the bottom of her own. "Answer me bitch!" He cried, slapping her with the palm of his ring-covered hand. Harper whimpered. "I don't need to share anything with you." She croaked.

Milly laughed from the corner. Regulus fumed. "You're gonna kill me anyway.." Harper mumbled, life draining from her voice. Regulus kicked the wall. "We won't kill you if you tell us where they are." He promised. Harper laughed a little. Lucius came down the steps. "Keep the girl alive, no one knows where they are." 

Harper laughed again, her vision going even blurrier. "Milly.." Harper whispered. "What." Milly responded dryly. "I can't wait to watch the life drain out of your face when they kill you." Harper croaked. Milly's nostrils flared. "She's dying." Kol said, spinning a dagger in his hands. "Why don't I just speed up the process?" He asked.

"Kol, you're the reason she's dying you dimwit." Lucius groaned. Harper smiled. "Tell Berkley I love her." Harper whispered. "Don't die on me!" Regulus screamed, kicking the wall. He grabbed the dagger out of Kol's hands. "Bye father-" Harper croaked, and then, her head hung. She was gone. 

Regulus screamed, throwing the dagger at Kol. It struck him in the chest, and he dropped next to Harper. Brianna gasped, watching Kol drop, then Regulus storming upstairs. "She was our only lead!" Milly heard him scream. "Our only lead.." He muttered. "Milly. You know the address, don't you?" Kol asked. 

"Of what." Milly asked. "Sirius Black's old place." Lucius added. Milly nodded. "Are they there?" Regulus asked. "No sir, I checked about a day ago." Milly said. Regulus licked his lips. "You checked every room in the house?" He asked. Milly nodded. Brianna groaned. "Why are we on this revenge kick anyways?" She asked, twirling her hair in her fingers. "I mean-" "-Because Theo has everything I want." Regulus said. "Including the little girl." He whispered.

"And I intend on having her."

Harper awoke at the bottom of a white staircase. Gold railings, and bubbling sounds from the top of the stairs. She groaned, picking herself up. All of her cuts were gone, the blood had been washed away. She walked up the stairs, where a couple sat. "No, James, Dumbledore put us here." A ginger said, folding her arms.

"Why do we have to make sure only wizards come up here?"  The man named James complained. "It's only for today, now shut up I see someone." The girl said. James eyes dropped when he saw how young the girl was. "How old are you dear?" The girl asked. "I uh, I'm nineteen. Excuse me? Where am I?" She asked.

The ginger frowned. "Um, this is heaven? But for witches and wizards." She tried to explain. Harper looked at the ground. "She's Harry's age." James whispered. "Or he would be." The girl added. "Harry? Harry Potter?" Harper asked. "Do you know him?" The girl asked. "Yeah, my sis-" Harper stopped.

"My half-sister, she's friends with his girlfriend, Ginny Weasley?" Harper asked. James laughed. "A ginger, boy has good taste." Harper chuckled a little. "We're his parents. I'm Lily, and this is James." Lily said, pointing to the man. Harper nodded. "Nice to meet you." She said. "Now, I know you're a witch." James said laughing. "Go on in, you might meet a few people you know."

Harper pushed through the golden gate, as she listened to the couple argue. It looked just like England, but with brighter colors. It wasn't that bad. "Hello." Harper turned towards the voice. "Professor?" She asked. Snape cracked his knuckles. "Yes." He said, not quite realizing who is was. "Harper?" He asked, looking at the girl.

Harper laughed. "Being loyal doesn't always get you someone where does it?" Harper asked. Snape rolled his eyes. "I see what you did there." He said, a hint of a smile on his face. "554 is where you'll be staying." He said, giving Harper a golden key. "I assume you'll know the lovely lady that lives with you." He whispered. 

Harper smiled and went to the building. She knocked, and a brunette answered the door. "Astoria." Harper breathed. Astoria gasped and pulled Harper into her arms. "how did you get here?" She asked. "Murder." Harper mumbled. Astoria pouted. "I'm so sorry darling." She said. "I actually got here because-" 

"You betrayed the Death Eaters, yeah I know. I watched." Astoria said. "You can watch others here. You can't hear what they're saying unless they call you with the stone of course." Astoria explained. "Sirius is actually down there right now." Astoria said. "Wanna go see?" She asked. Harper nodded. "You don't think I'm a bad person?" Harper questioned.

"No, of course not. Besides, we're already dead, you can't kill me." Astoria teased. She took Harper over to another gold railing. "Look down there." Astoria said, and she pointed. Harper looked over, and saw the crew, talking to Sirius. "The exit is right there, if you're being called." Astoria pointed to a different set of white steps. 

"I watch Blaise from up here." Astoria said. "Make sure he's doing okay." She added. Harper smiled, and watched Blaise chuckle from the couch in the parlor. "Remus and Tonks live next to us actually." Astoria added. "Shall we go pay them a visit?" She inquired. Harper shook her head. "You go along, I think I wanna stay for a while." 

Astoria nodded, and walked back to the house. 

A/N: So what do you think of the new book idea? Yes? No? If yes, when should I upload the prologue? XOXO, B