𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓲𝓭𝓮

The worst feeling for Ginny Weasley was stepping back onto Hogwarts grounds. It's not like she was staying for long anyways. She just came to visit Minerva. Ginny took a deep breath before walking up the steps that led to the Great Hall. Professors were scrambling around, preparing for the night that followed. Ginny messed around with the flowers in her hands, as she made her way to Minerva's office. 

Once she reached the door, she raised her hand slowly to knock. All she could see were visions of the dead friends she'd lost during the battle. "Voldemort is gone." Ginny mumbled to herself, right as Minerva opened the door. "Ginny!" She cried, pulling the girl in for a hug. Ginny relaxed her shoulders a little, as she wrapped her arms around the witch. 

"How are you dear?" She asked, running her fingers through Ginny's ginger hair. "I'm alright Minnie." Ginny whispered. Minerva sighed, and pulled away from the hug. "I brought you these." Ginny said, holding out the bouquet of flowers. "Oh did you? How lovely." Minerva said, taking the flowers from the girls hand. 

"Would you like to come in and have a chat?" Minerva asked, opening the door wider. Ginny nodded, and followed Minnie into the office. "So have you found yourself enough Professors?" Ginny asked, sitting in one of the plush red chairs. "I have indeed." Minerva said, placing the flowers in a vase. 

Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy was wondering around the school of Hogwarts, when he came across a portrait. "Hermione." Draco mumbled. The portrait was a moving picture of none other then Hermione Granger. She was smiling, holding up a tube of liquid luck. "You always did struggle with that Potion." He whispered, tracing his fingers along the golden edging. 

"I always knew you had a crush on her." Draco looked up the stairs, where Pansy leaned, twirling her wand in between her fingers like always. "Did not." Draco protested, going up to where Pansy stood. "I'm not judging you Draco, I always thought she was gorgeous." Pansy said, fluffing her hair. "When she wasn't being a try-hard." She added.

Draco chuckled and looked at his shoes. "Excited?" Pansy asked, walking down the stairs. Draco followed, ruffling his hair. "For?" Draco asked. "Minnie didn't tell you?" Pansy asked. "Weird." She muttered. "You're the new head of Slytherin house." Pansy said. "I thought Berkley would be." Draco said. "Same here, but she apparently told Minnie you should be."

Draco smiled to himself. "Sweet, if you ask me." Pansy said, trailing her fingers along the railing of the steps. "Very." Draco implied, tracing his fingers along the same path as Pansy. Silence filled the air, as the two kept walking. "I know you fancy me, Pansy." Draco broke the silence. Pansy chuckled. "Do I now?" She asked.

"Like it's not obvious." Draco murmured. Pansy turned and faced Draco. "Yes, I fancy you Draco, is that what you want to hear?" Pansy asked. Draco eyed her down. Her black hair shaped her pale skin perfectly, her skirt going just above her knees. Her eyelashes fluttered as Draco stared at her. "Well I can't say I don't fancy you either." Draco whispered.

Pansy smirked. "I know." Draco smiled, and pinned her against the wall. "This position is oh so familiar." Pansy whispered. Draco chuckled, crashing his lips into hers. 

--

"Merlin, what's that noise?" Oliver asked, his hands folded behind his back. Berkley shrugged as she pointed her wand at portraits to straighten them. Moans filled the corridor. "Oh shit." Oliver said, chuckling. Berkley grinned a little. "Who else is in this castle, Oliver?" She asked. Oliver pressed his lips together. "Mcgonagall, Neville, Pansy, and Draco." He answered.

He gasped. Berkley let out a loud laugh. "Bloody hell." Oliver said, his face glowing red. "Draco and Pansy oi?" He asked. Berkley snorted. "I knew it was gonna happen some day, they've been eyeing each other all year." Oliver smiled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked. Berkley nodded. "You all ready know." She replied, grabbing Oliver's hand and running to the Slytherin Professor Rooms.

The moans were louder now. "Alohomora." Berkley whispered, pointing her wand to the lock. Oliver snickered. "Hey have you guys seen-" Berkley taunted. Draco pulled the sheets up. "Bloody hell Berkley!" He cried. Oliver lost it. Berkley was laughing too, holding onto the doorframe for support. Pansy wiped her eyes. 

"Thanks guys." Draco mumbled. "You could've at least used the silencing charm mate." Oliver said. Pansy scowled. "You said you used it." She stated. "I thought I did." Draco mumbled. Berkley grinned. "We'll let you-" "-Finish." Oliver said, shutting the door. Berkley snickered outside the door, skipping down the stairs. Oliver was grinning. 

"Man, they're not going to forget it next time." He said. Berkley smiled. "I can tell." "Have you and Theo?" Oliver asked. Berkley grew red and started laughing. Oliver laughed too. "So you have!" He teased. Berkley smiled. "Once." She said, running her fingers through her hair. "When we were still in school." Berkley admitted, nodding.

Oliver nodded as well, looking at the girl. "Was it good?" He asked. "Merlin, why all the questions Wood?" Berkley asked. He laughed again. "I ran out of conversation starters!" Oliver protested, holding his hands up in the air. Berkley grinned. "I haven't seen him in a while." She admitted. Oliver frowned. "I'm sorry." "Me too." Berkley said. Then she shrugged. 

"We both work, there's really nothing I can do. You know?" Berkley asked. "I do." Oliver said, folding his hands behind his back again. "I dated Angelina Johnson for the longest time." He said. Berkley nodded. "I remember hearing about that actually." She stated. "Oh I'm sure you did, no one would shut up about it." Oliver said. 

"Have the twins lost their crushes for you?" Oliver asked. "What do you mean?" Berkley asked. "Don't play dumb." Oliver said. Berkley smiled. "I'm not sure actually." "Oh my god, they were in love with you." Oliver said, shaking his head. "Whenever they saw you in the stands at their Quidditch games, they'd freak out." Oliver said. Berkley grinned. "They're so fun." She said. 

"That they are." Oliver said, agreeing. Berkley looked up at Oliver. "I used to work at their shop. Did you know that?" She asked. Oliver raised his eyebrows. "I didn't." He admitted. "It was bloody fun." Berkley said. "Oh I bet." Oliver said. Berkley chuckled. "Seeing the kids was so fun. They'd get so excited about the products." 

"I bet you'll recognize some of them." Oliver said. "While teaching of course." Berkley looked at her watch. "Which is in a few hours." She said. "Right, we better get to bed." Oliver said. "I don't want to go back with Pansy and Draco." Berkley complained. Oliver snorted. "I'm kidding. I'll see you in the morning Oliver." Berkley said. 

Oliver nodded. "In the morning." He said, waving Berkley off. Minerva found Oliver on her way to her own bedroom. "All the boys liked her." Minerva said. Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Who?" He asked. "Berkley." Minerva said, twirling her wand. "I'd walk into the common room and hear her name all the time." Minerva said. 

Oliver chuckled. "She's quite the catch." He admitted. "It's alright to like her you know." Minerva said. "I don't know what you're talking about." Minerva smiled. "I see the way you look at her Wood." Oliver looked at his feet. "It's okay. You know what Professor Snape heard a Slytherin say?" Minerva asked. "What was that?" Oliver asked.

"You can't just be friends with Berkley Black."