𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Berkley's POV

Despite the fact that we were all in danger, I was having a great night. Blaise wouldn't shut up and I couldn't stop laughing. "Blaise don't talk with food in your mouth." Quinn scolded. Blaise rolled his eyes and shoved pudding in his mouth, then began telling a story about getting stuck in a broom closet. We were sitting in the court-yard, the outside part of it, with tons of food.

Many kids had joined us and were laughing along with us. Lots of first years had come as well. "Accio instruments." Blaise said, smirking at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes and went over to the piano. I watched in awe as his fingers began gliding over the keys, and Blaise began playing the violin. Mattheo got up and started slowly playing the drums, with Enzo on the guitar. 

"Hello." A little boy said, coming over to me. "Hello." I replied. He smiled at me. "Are you a seventh year?" He asked. I nodded. "That's cool, I'm a first year." He said. "Oh?" I asked, "What house did you get?" I asked. He sat criss-cross next to me. "Slytherin. All my friends are Gryffindors." He mumbled. I frowned. "I'm a Slytherin, did they say you couldn't be friends?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Well, I'll be your friend." I said, standing up and holding out my hand.

He furrowed his eyebrows, but took my hand. "What are we doing?" He asked. "We're dancing of course." I said, grinning. He bit back a smile as I spun him underneath me. I watched tons of kids file into the courtyard as the boys began playing their music louder. "What's your name?" I asked the boy over the noise. "Noah." He replied. "I'm Berkley, and that's my boyfriend, Theo on the drums." I said, pointing at Theo, who was laughing. 

"He's handsome." Noah said. I smiled. "He is." I kept dancing with the boy, swaying back and forth, then noticing that tons of kids were dancing as well. Of all years even. Mae had begun to dance with Cedric Diggory, Jacob with Quinn, and Harper with a little girl. I smiled and spun Noah around again. "You're really pretty." He said. I grinned. "Thank you." I said. He laughed.

"It's raining!" A kid exclaimed. I laughed and looked up, to see that it was raining. Pouring even. "What's going on out here?" Professor Mcgonagall asked. She looked around, but ended up smiling. "Well, if this isn't a nice change." She whispered. I smiled at her. "Professor, do you want to dance?" Noah asked. Professor Mcgonagall smiled. "Well I suppose it won't do any harm." She said, swaying around with the boy.

I watched Theo's hair go black, with the wetter it got. I smiled, as his eyes locked with mine. He winked at me, and told Jacob to take over on the drums. "Berkley Black, care to dance?" He asked, bowing with his hand out. I shrugged. "Why would I dance with you?" I teased. "Because I'm hot, and you're here alone." He joked back. I rolled my eyes. "Fine-" That was the only word he needed to spin me around in the rain, my robes becoming soaked with the rain. 

Theo laughed as he dipped me, my eyes growing wide. "Kiss!" Noah called. Many kids turned to look at us, clapping. Theo shrugged and connected his lips with mine, the courtyard erupting into applause. I laughed once Theo pulled away and spun me around again. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said, swaying in his arms. 

--

"Too bad the Death Eaters missed that party." Blaise joked. I smiled, but my heart rate sped up. I had completely forgotten about the Death Eaters for once, and they now filled my mind again. Theo put his hand on my shoulder. "Too bad so sad." He mocked. Blaise rolled his eyes. "I'm going to see Luna." Lorenzo said. "She was just out in the rain with us." Harper said. "Yeah I know." Enzo said, leaving with a wink. I gagged.

"Oh please Berkley don't act like you and Theo don't shag." Draco teased, swishing around the whiskey in the bottom of his cup. I rolled my eyes. "We don't actually, you know, we have a relationship that's not all about sex." Theo fired, a smirk planted on his face. I smiled at Draco and he rolled his eyes. "Jokes on you-" "Don't lie Draco." Harper interrupted, sending me a wink. Blaise whistled. "So what's up with you and Quinn?" Jacob asked, smirking at Blaise.