𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻

This Chapter is Inspired by, @lois_bxter's comment! It was such a cool idea, so I'll do it, please let me know if I executed it correctly, although I did change a few things! -B

Narrator:

"Berkley." Theo breathed. Brianna still gripped Berkley's hair tightly, with her wand pressed to her neck. Berkley struggled to breathe as the wand was pressed tighter and tighter. "Don't kill her Brianna, I want too." Regulus said, making jazz hands. Tom scoffed. "I shall assign you each someone to kill, thank you very much." He said. Berkley reached her hand up towards Brianna's wand.

"Careful, love, that's not the best idea." Lucius spat towards a struggling Berkley. Brianna laughed with each move Berkley made. "This is bull! Let us go!" Harper screamed. "Pathetic little girl." The Death Eater said, slapping Harper across the face. "You speak when spoken to." He warned. Harper spit on his shoe, then smirked up at his face. "What did we do to you?!" Luna yelled. Everyone turned towards her. 

Luna never yells.

"What did we do?!" Luna asked again. Silence. Luna groaned and kicked the shin of the Death Eater, snatching her wand out of his pocket. "You speak when spoken to!" Luna mocked, pressing her wand to the Death Eaters temple, now holding him in place. "Bet you can't risk to lose another? Huh?" Luna questioned, holding her wand with a tight grip. Lorenzo smirked from his position, watching his girlfriend with a hint of crazy in her eyes. 

"Calm down little girl." Lucius said, holding out his hand. Luna tilted her chin up, making eye-contact with Lucius. "Speak when spoken to." Luna repeated. Tom chuckled a little, making Luna grow even more angered. Brianna was so distracted by watching Luna, that she didn't even notice Berkley grab her own wand. 

"Surprise." Luna said. "What?" Lucius asked. "Surprise bitch." Berkley said, now holding her own wand at Brianna. "Get her!" Tom yelled.  "Reducto!" Berkley cast, pointing her wand at the Death Eaters. The other kids grabbed their wands from the Death Eaters and booked it out of the mansion. Theo ran over and picked up Berkley, throwing her over his own shoulder as they ran farther and farther from the mansion. 

"Are they following us?" Draco yelled. "Yeah-" Mae yelled, looking behind her shoulder. "Get rid of them!" Luna screamed. Harper groaned and stopped running. "I'll do it." She called, motioning for the others to keep running. "I'm not leaving you." Draco said, grabbing her hand and lifting up his wand. "Three-" "Two-" "-One!" "REDUCTO!" They both yelled, pointing their wands at the mad mob of Death Eaters, then running again. 

"Where's my mom?" Berkley croaked. "She's gone." Quinn mumbled. "Lost." She said. Berkley grew more frustrated, but kept her mouth shut. She at least wanted to say thank you. "Fuck!" Berkley screamed at the top of her lungs, leaving Theo's ear ringing. None the less, they all kept running. "Where are we going?" Lorenzo asked. "You think the Death Eaters wouldn't find us in Berkley's house?" Quinn asked. "We're going to a special place." 

Special wasn't quite the right word. 

--

"Hello!" Berkley looked up from Theo's shoulder. "Are you kidding me?! Guys this is so stupid." Berkley protested. "We are not staying here, Theo put me down this instant!" Berkley insisted, slapping Theo's back. "What's wrong?" Harper asked. "It's smart if you think about it." Mae mumbled, scratching her head. "No, this is bull." Berkley said, attempting to fold her arms. "It's fine Berkley." 

"Now, why didn't you come and save me?" Berkley teased. Jacob rolled his eyes from the door. "Shut up and be thankful I got the place to stay." He said, eyeing down her body. "You look awful." Jacob said. "Shut up and let us in." Theo finally said. Jacob rolled his eyes. "If you insist." He said, opening the door wider. "Complete nutter, you think staying at Jacob's house will protect us from the Death Eaters?" Berkley asked, laying on the couch.