𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮

Theo's POV

I awoke to a bang. I sat up, the first thing I did was check to make sure Berkley was alright. She was snoring softly, tucked up in her emerald sheets. I took a deep breath before slipping on my sneakers and tiptoeing out of our dorm. The rain was pounding on the windowsill, and all I could smell was smoke. I followed the scent, making my way up to The Room of Requirement. I could see flames from inside, and I panicked. What if a student was in there?

"Accio broom." I muttered, catching the broom that flew in my direction. I burst through the doors. "Hello? Anyone in here?" I yelled, flying around the huge room. "Mattheo?" I turned around to see Berkley on a broom. "Berkley, what the bloody hell are you doing here?" I asked. "I followed you." She yelled. I groaned. "Go back to the dorm it's not safe." I said. She shook her head. "Not in hell. I'm helping." She called, soaring around the fire.

"Bloody hell." I heard. "What?" I called. She screamed. "Goyle! Oh my merlin!" I flew over to where Berkley was, to see Goyle falling into the fire, and I watched as it swallowed him whole. "Bloody hell." I mumbled, then caught sight of Draco and Blaise holding onto a table for dear life. "Shit." I mumbled. "Berkley get Draco, I'll get Blaise." I yelled. Berkley nodded, and swooped down, grabbing Draco's hand while I grabbed Blaise's.

"Anyone else in here?" I screamed. "Over here!" I heard a yell, so I followed the sound of their voices. "Hermione?" Berkley yelled. Hermione and her friends were running for their lives. "We can't just leave them." Draco mumbled. I groaned. "Draco, Blaise, call for your brooms." I yelled. They nodded. "Accio broom!" They both yelled, catching their brooms in mid-air. "I've got Hermione." Berkley yelled, grabbing the bushy-haired girls hand.

"I've got Ron." Draco screamed, grabbing the ginger's hand. "I've got Harry!" I yelled, swooping down and grabbing onto Harry's shirt collar. "Grab on mate!" I yelled. "The Room's gonna explode!" Blaise yelled, flying out of the large doors. We were all close behind, right as the doors shut, leaving a bang being the loudest noise in the castle.

"What the fuck were you doing in there?!" Berkley screamed, impatient and tired. "We-" Hermione began. "We were looking for a Horcrux." Harry said. "You bloody idiot! I'm the one who told Hermione about the Horcrux's! I know you weren't looking for one!" Berkley screamed, her hair was frizzy and tangled, and her eyes were bloodshot. "Bloody hell." Ron mumbled. "Harry Potter what were you doing?!" She yelled. I watched in amusement as Harry got flustered.

"That's none of your bloody business Berkley!" "I wish I would've let you die in the fire." Berkley spat. Harry lunged for her. "Stupefy." She flicked her wand, sending Harry across the hall. Us five were watching in amusement as Harry fought to get back up. "You-" Flick. "Ruin-" Scream. "Everything!" Flick. "Harry-" Flick from Harry. "Potter!" Flick. Berkley was furious. "I helped destroy one of the bloody horcrux's, helped you with Snape, helped with the order, saved you from Bellatrix, and this is how you BLOODY repay me?!" 

Harry was silent, worn out from the fight, and hung his head in shame. "You know, Potter, she's right." I said, smirking, watching my girlfriend go insane. "I was one of the Horcrux's. She killed me, but of course I came back, she only killed the Tom inside me." I said, wiggling my fingers at the trio. Hermione looked slightly amused, trying not to laugh while Ron was bloody terrified. "Is something funny? Hermione?" Harry asked.

Hermione then let out all of her laughter. "Harry, you want her attention so bad!" Hermione was rolling. "And you get it by pissing her off!" Hermione said, in between giggles. "Harry set the fire knowing that Theo would hear and Berkley would be quick to follow!" Hermione said. Draco snickered. "Draco, Blaise, and Goyle just happened to be trying to shut the vanishing cabinet!" Hermione said. "Hermione you're a traitor!" Harry screamed.