before you read!

Hello reader! Firstly, thank you for picking up my story and giving it a chance, it means a lot. Before you read the next chapter please give it a little bit of time to pick up, when it does I promise it will be worth it :) In my years on Wattpad I've read so many Teen Wolf Fanfics I can't even remember them all, so I'm very well versed in the universe! Hopefully my writing and story telling lives up to the amazing standard of some of the other books!

They have all inspired me to write my own, so I can safely say you will never have read anything like this before!

This book is based on Season Two, which is one of my favourite seasons, and it's able to burst straight into action without having to introduce the other characters as well as my own.

Speaking of which...I'd like you to meet Ashlynn! She will be played by the gorgeous Madelaine Petsch.

Ashlynn is the ultimate bad bitch ruthless werewolf hunter, programmed her whole life to hunt and hate supernaturals, especially wolves

Ashlynn is the ultimate bad bitch ruthless werewolf hunter, programmed her whole life to hunt and hate supernaturals, especially wolves. When she first arrives to Beacon Hills she's dead set on killing every supernatural she comes across, no matter the cost.

But when a certain Stiles Stilinski falls face first into her life, will she risk it all for her new friends? Or stay true to her nature?

Only one way to find out..