[28]

My hand pounded on the front door of the Stilinski residence as the Sheriff opened the door. He looked relieved to see me and shot me a genuine smile. "I'm so glad to see you. Please, come in" He ushered me inside and closed the door behind me. "He's upstairs" My head nodded to him and I took off up the staircase, trying to find his room. I had never been inside Stiles' house before, let alone up into his room - or any boy's room for that matter.

His room was slightly ajar as I stepped inside and took in the sight in front of me. His perfectly rosy cheeks were tainted with bruises and cuts, his eye slightly swollen and his lip split down the middle. My heart swank into my chest as my bag fell down my shoulder and onto the floor.

"Stiles.." My voice came out like a whisper. "What happened?"

"Gerard" He nodded at me and my eyes filled up with tears.

"It's my fault. I provoked him, Stiles - but I thought he would punish me, not you! I'm so sorry.." I trailed off and took a step closer to him as he stared up at me. "It's my fault"  My head shook over and over, spiralling into a panic attack before his hand found mine, squeezing it gently.

"Ash, he took me because of Scott, and Isaac, and everyone else. Please, don't pin this all on you, you couldn't have known what was going to happen" He closed the space between us and stared down at me with those big brown orbs that I loved so much.

I smiled at him and pulled my lips together, staring up at him. "You don't understand Stiles"

"Understand what?" His face was filled with confusion and I could feel my heart bursting in my chest for the boy in front of me.

"He took you, to punish me" I whispered to him, not breaking eye contact.

"Why would he do that?"

Closing my eyes, I blew out a shaky breath. "Because I like you Stiles" I was too scared to open them back up, I had never told anybody how I felt - but this feeling was too strong to ignore any longer.

We stood in silence for a moment and the fear of rejection was creeping in. I felt a finger under my chin, pulling me up to look at him as I opened my eyes, his beautiful face coming into view again. He rose his eyebrows at me, a grin spreading across his face.

"This is the part where you say something" I murmured, his presence was becoming almost intoxicating around me.

 "And if I want to look at your gorgeous face all day?" His voice was husky.

"Not allowed unfortunately" His breath tickled my cheeks as I spoke.

"Well, how's this for an answer?"

Stiles' eyes flickered down to my lips, and then back up to my eyes. I could feel my heart beating through my chest as he licked his own lips, bringing his hands to cup the side of my head as he gently leant down, colliding his lips with mine. We moved together in an act of passion that I had never felt before, it felt as if fireworks were going off and everything around us melted away.

He pulled away slowly, teasing me with another taste before opening his eyes again, staring down at me in pure awe. His hand brushed my hair away from my face and he leaned down again, planting a soft kiss on my forehead, lingering there for a moment in each others presence.