[15]

"What the hell was that for?? You know my dad is literally going to murder me right? I've never gotten a detention before.." I was going to throttle Scott for getting us all planted in detention, but he seemed much more interested in Jackson, who was sitting beside Allison and Matt. Stiles and Scott had been asked to move away from Jackson and well, I wasn't being left at the table with Erica, so I moved too. "Scott?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

His hand gripped around a pencil tightly. "I'm gonna kill him"

Stiles grabbed the pencil out his hand and reasoned with him. "No, you're going to find out who's controlling him.."

"...And kill them" I finished his sentence for him but he drew me a look.

"No. No killing, okay? You'll find out who's controlling Jackson, and then you'll help save him, alright?" His hands were placed gently in front of Scott in an attempt to calm him down.

Scott shook his head. "Ash is right. We should kill him. Heck, maybe it'll kill both of them?"

I pointed at Scott and winked. "Problem solved them. What's the saying again...two turds with one bone?" I trailed off, thinking to myself.

"No. We kill nobody" Stiles turned to me. "It's two birds with one stone, but, good try" He shot me a thumbs up and looked back to Scott. "What even happened anyway?"

His hands shook with rage as he spoke. "I walked in, Allison was on the floor and Jackson was completely naked" My eyes widened at his statement. "So, I attacked him"

I squinted at him. "Was he packing? He looks like he would be, but I mean you can't be sure"

Stiles gagged next to me and I started laughing. "Can we not talk about Jackson's junk, okay? We're not your girl friends alright" He stopped for a moment and leaned into me. "How does someone look like they're packing I mean is it a certain stance or is it-"

"-Stiles!" Scott dragged him out of his train of thought and I was very thankful. "Why do you ask what Jackson was doing?"

"Oh" He leaned into the middle of the table and we joined him. He clearly had a Stiles idea. "Well, he wanted to be naked in front of Allison right? I don't know about you but i'd say that means whoever is controlling him, wanted to be naked in front of Allison too"

It made sense, sort of. "It's plausible" We all stopped to think for a moment and my eyes scanned around the room, landing on a certain boy who I knew had the hots for Allison. "What if it's Matt?", Scott drew me a confused look, staring back at Matt, who was staring at all of us like he was frightened. "Stop looking". I pulled both their heads back to me by the ears and their was an audible 'ouch' coming from both of them.

"Why Matt?" Scott spoke first.

"You know" Stiles started to speak. "I've always thought he was a little off and...creepy. It's just the whole lonely boy camera vibe that I'm not into - but the Allison thing, I don't see"

Scott nodded at Stiles. "You've never liked him"

"-Yeah, he just kind of bugs me, I'm not sure what it is"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at them. "Well, who else could it be? It has to be someone that knows Jackson, maybe even goes to this school..who?"