[22]

"Hey, are you on your way yet?" Stiles' voice spoke down the line as I drove towards the Sheriff Station. It was the next day since we had found out that Matt was Jackson's controller, and Stiles and Scott were attempting to convince Sheriff Stilinski to drop charges against Mr Harris, and make him suspect Matt instead. From the sound of it, they weren't having a good time, so Stiles phoned me to help them. I had spent the full morning trying to reach Allison after she disappeared last night without saying anything. It would be good for her to know that her stalker was now a serial killing Kanima controller.

"Yes, I'm just around the corner, calm down. I'll be there in say 2 minutes?" I veered down the street that lead to the station.

"Perfect, see you then. We're just looking back at security footage - speak soon" He hung up the line and I pulled into the car park, stopping my car.

I leaned over and searched through my phone for Allison's name, pressing call again before I went in. For once she actually answered. "Allison!" I yelled down the line at her but she stayed silent. "Is everything okay?"

After a moment she spoke, I could hear that she was crying down the line. "Did you know?"

I drew my brows together in confusion. "Know what?"

"My mother is dead, Ash" My heart dropped into my stomach.

"Allison, i'm so sorry. I had no idea, i'm not sure what you're talking about. What happened?"

"She was bit, by one of your friends. One of our own was killed by one of them. I feel sick even talking about it" She bit into her words.

"Allison please, where are you? I'll come and get you. We can talk through this, they're your friends too. Please, Ally"

"Sorry Ash but Derek Hale is no friend of mine, I want him dead" She stopped speaking for a moment. "I'm going to kill him"

"Allison no please, we can talk about this - there's no need to kill anyone, what if it was a misunderstanding? What if there was something else you didn't know about?" Scott didn't want me to tell Allison that her mom tried to kill him, but she needed to know.

"There's no misunderstanding, he bit her and she's dead now, that's it"

"Look, I know how you feel - my mother died this way too but there's more to the story than you know, I need to explain to you what happened-" I tried to reason with her but she cut me short.

"-So you did know?"

"I didn't know he bit her, but he was doing it because-"

"-Just stop" She sliced into my words and hung up the phone. A tear fell down my cheek, she was going to kill Derek to avenge her mother, but that wasn't the way. She didn't know the real story - she needed to know. I rung her again but it went straight to voicemail and I cursed aloud, frustrated that she wasn't answering.

A loud bang and a flash of light from inside the Station caught my eye and I jumped to attention, it sounded like a gun shot. Scott and Stiles were in there and if I couldn't help Allison right now then at least I could try and help them.

I quietly got out of the car and walked around to the front of the Sheriffs Station, looking for any movement. I couldn't see anyone at the desk like they usually were, so I slowly opened the door. I froze, my eyes meeting Stiles, who was lying on the floor paralyzed beside Derek. He tried to shake his head at me and yell 'Go' but nothing came out, and I wasn't leaving them.

"Finally, she's here!" Matt shouted down the hallway at me, pointing a gun at my head. Scott was in front of him, clutching his stomach in pain with blood dripping from a bullet wound. I held up my hands and didn't move, letting the door close shut behind me. They both walked closer and Matt chuckled lowly. "I was wondering when you would make an appearance"

"What's going on?" I spoke through a shaky voice as I took in the scene in front of me.

"Just stay where you are, i'll be right with you!" The gun was still pointing at me as he turned to Scott, continuing his conversation. "Where is it?"

"I don't have it, it's Gerard's" Scott breathed out, still clutching his abdomen.

I looked down at Stiles, who was staring at me with a pained look and trying to move. I assumed that they were talking about the Bestiary, but why would Matt need that?

"Why do you need it?" It appeared Scott and I were on the same page. I considered making a dash for the door, but that would mean leaving Scott, Stiles and Derek - and even then, Jackson was about here somewhere and it didn't seem that Matt was leaving innocents.

"I need answers, with this" He lifted up his shirt, revealing a set of Kanima scales that covered his stomach, I drew in a sharp breath in shock. He looked at me and walked over, making me jump back. "Give me your phone"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him, no questions asked. Watching him, he pulled up Allison's name and started texting her. I had to tell him that it was a bad idea.

"Matt." I started speaking but he held the gun up, silencing me.

"On the floor" He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Matt, please" My voice was barely there.

"On the floor!!" He screamed in my face and I jumped back, sliding down the wall in shock. "There, was that so hard?" He kneeled down next to me and stroked my face with the gun, I shook under his gaze and he started laughing at me. "Not so tough now huh?"

"Go to hell" My teeth were gritted together in anger.

"Oh, I would so love to have Jackson come and paralyze you..but I want you to feel everything that I felt" His tongue clicked at me and I drew him a confused look.

"Why me? You have everyone under your thumb here, don't you?"

"You see that's where you are wrong Ashlynn, you have the most important role to play here!" He stood up and held his hands up for everyone to see him point at me. "You are the grand finale of our little show!!" 

♡♡♡♡♡

What do we think's gonna happen? Everything is about to come together nicely.

Please vote, comment and let me know what you think!