[02]

When Lydia had mentioned hanging out after school, I was thinking shopping, or seeing the town, but I didn't quite expect studying. It didn't help that as Lydia, Jackson and I were sat around the table in the courtyard, Jackson kept staring at me over his books.

He was okay, I had only met him a few hours ago so I couldn't really pass judgement as I'm sure he was doing the exact same thing to me. I mean, he was intense and slightly aggressive but he seemed like a good guy with his head in the wrong places. 

Lydia's book was closed gently as she stuck it inside her bag, clearly ready to leave. "I think we're gonna head, it's getting late and we have things we need to do" She possessively grabbed his hand, almost pulling him away.

He smirked. "Yeah, uh - we should go. But it was nice hanging with you, we really need to do this again" A quick wink was shot my way while Lydia stood up and fixed her hair.

A gentle laugh escaped from my lips, seeing what he was trying to do. It wasn't successful. "Totally. Thank you for showing me around the school today, I would have been totally lost if it wasn't for you guys"

"It's no biggie" She started walking towards the parking lot and I followed them both. Her head whipped around towards me, seeing I was still trailing along. "Oh, sorry. Do you need a ride?"

My head shook as I pointed towards the back of the parking lot. "No, I'm good thankyou though, my jeep is just over those cars there. But I'll see you guys later" 

"A jeep?" She raised her eyebrows, almost surprised. "Sounds nice. We'll see you tomorrow"

I pulled my lips into a line and waved to them both as they got inside Jackson's porsche and drove away.

Reaching inside my bag to find my keys, I heard a faint shuffle of feet coming from somewhere close. My hand retreated slowly from the keys and onto the pepper spray that I was given for my birthday a few years back.

I bent down gently and seized up when I seen two bodies hiding behind my car. My dad had always warned me to be on alert for rival hunters and supernatural creatures out for revenge. I held up the pepper spray, ready to strike and then suddenly flipped over the bonnet, taking my hunters by surprise.

My finger pressed down the button as a girlish cry filled the air and I stopped immediately, realizing what I'd done. Two of my fellow classmates stood in front of me - one slightly more in pain than the other but he managed to keep a level head for the most part.

"Oh my god! Owww! Dude she pepper sprayed me, I got pepper sprayed!" A tanned boy with dark hair and a squint jaw flapped his arms about as he screamed in agony. My hand shot to my mouth in surprise and I instantly started apologising for what I had done.

"Ah oh my-" The smaller boy with a buzzcut stood next to him. It almost looked as if he was in pain too cringing at his friend. "-that's uh gotta hurt"

"I'm so sorry!!" The pepper spray was quickly placed back into my bag, my own hands now helping him wipe it off his face. "Water! Anybody have water?"

"Water" The smaller one spoke, passing his bottle to me. I quickly unscrewed the cap and splashed it on his face, an instant cry of relief coming over him.

He had calmed down now. "That's better"

It almost seemed like he wasn't it any pain at all anymore. Like, none at all. I mean, usually you have burns after being pepper sprayed from such a close proximity, or at least be in a lot of pain but this dude seemed fine now.

"I am so sorry! I didn't realise it was students that were behind my car and I-" I stopped myself. "What we're you doing behind my car exactly?"

Buzzcuts arms flailed about between my jeep and the tatty blue one next to me. "Oh! This is your car?" I slowly nodded. "Ah, you see this one-" His hand patted the blue jeep. "-is mine. So, easy mistake. They look the exact same"

Squint jaw scoffed and faced away from us, trying not to laugh. My eyes flickered between his jeep and mine. "No. One is black, and one is blue. They're very different"

"Yes. To the average person, but you see I'm slightly colour-blind so- well, you know it's difficult"

"Colour-blind" The other boy repeated him, laughing. He turned to me now, "You know what? I'm really sorry. He has a thing for redheads"

I could almost feel my cheeks turning a gentle shade of pink. "I see. And stalking someone after school is a way to go about that?"

His head shook. "Stiles is uh- not like other guys"

So buzzcut had a name, Stiles.

Stiles looked like he was in physical pain behind his friend, his head fell into his hands with an inaudible 'Noooo'. I'm glad he was embarrassed, I almost killed both of them.

"Well-" I turned to Stiles, "Stiles - next time you like the look of someone, you can just talk to them. You don't have to set up camp by her car. Got it?"

"Mhmm. Loud and clear" He whimpered.

"And what might your name be?" I whipped back round to his friend while I once again dug in my bag for my key. "You know, just in case I need to fill out a police report on two stalkers that have been going about killing students"

"Oh" He looked sheepishly at the ground. "Scott"

"That's great, thanks. So, will you allow me to leave now?" They both nodded as I opened my car door and got inside.

Stiles hand caught the door before it was shut. "And what might your name be?" I was surprised he didn't already know it, he seemed like the type to research about a girl he liked.

The engine turned and I smirked at him. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

And my door was shut with a click, leaving the two boys stood watching me drive away. I got the feeling one was more embarrassed than the other, and one wishes they had done more.

Scott and Stiles, they seem interesting.

♡♡♡♡♡

Oooh her and Stiles' first meet! I'd like for them to have a very slow burning relationship because I feel that's the most realistic, I hate when I read fanfics and it's just like love love love teen drama etc etc like it bores me! I love a good love story, so that's what you're going to get.

Please follow me for updates on my story updates, and leave a comment on what your thoughts are! If you want to, please vote too as it doesn't cost anything but helps other people find my story so they can enjoy it too! Thanks.