[10]

My mind was racing with thoughts - Jackson was the Kanima, I've just came face to face with Derek and his pack, Scott's a werewolf, Isaac just tried to kill us, they almost killed Lydia. It was almost too much to think about, but as Allison pulled away from Scott's house with Lydia, I could only imagine she was going through the same thing.

"What do we do now?" So much had happened since Jackson scaled Scott's roof. Derek had tore away after him, but he had no clue that it was actually Jackson, since he had passed his test and they didn't know he was with us in the house.

Scott nodded at myself and Stiles and ran towards the jeep. "Now, we find Jackson" We all got inside Stiles' Jeep as he started the engine and tore away from the house recklessly. "We find him before Derek does"

"And what do we when we find Jackson? Remember, he's killed people - like murdered" I was in the back seat but my hands were firmly placed on the seats in front of me, mostly because Stiles' driving was so erratic and dangerous.

"I'm not sure yet, but i'll do something"

Stiles nodded as he tore around another sharp corner. "Yes, we'll do something, through Scott, because he has all the wolfy powers and we just have human stuff, right?" He sounded nervous but I nodded at him reassuringly.

"Yes, wolfy powers are good. Thank you for informing me about that by the way, that would've been nice to know" I patted Scott on the shoulder and shot him a look.

He thought for a minute before swatting Stiles on the back of the head. "You didn't tell her?"

Stiles shot him a look. "I was meant to tell her?!"

"Yes!" Scott slumped back in his chair and then turned to me. "He was meant to tell you"

I nodded my head slowly before retreating back to my seat. "I gathered that"

"Stop the car!" Scott yelled at Stiles and the car came to an abrupt stop. "His scent ends here"

"Here as in right here?" I craned my neck to look out the window. "Where is here exactly?"

"Looks like some sort of warehouse" The car was turned off and we all got out, inspecting the building. It was apparent that it wasn't a warehouse, but instead some sort of club as music was thumping out of it. "Nope, it's a club. Why would Jackson be at a club?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm not sure, but I guess there's one way to find out?"

Stiles stormed in front of him. "No. No way - what if you die? Hm? Then what would I do?"

"Stiles, so many others could die" The wolf spoke with kindness and I almost found myself taking their side. "We need to go in"

"How do you suppose we get in? The walls look climbable, and I suppose there was to be some sort of secret hatch somewhere right.." He trailed on as I walked up the small set of stairs and put my hand on the door, pushing it open.

"Or we could try the door" They both spun to me in shock and Stiles nodded in agreement.

"That's what I was going to say next" I chuckled slightly before they followed me through the doors and into the club.

The music was pounding rhythmically in my ears - I had only been to a few nightclubs but they were usually in Mexico, and coverups for business deals between my father and rival hunters - so this was a new experience to me too.

"Look for Jackson okay? And don't get split up" We huddled together and walked over to the bar to try and get a better view on where Jackson could possibly be.

The boys ordered drinks for us and I squinted my eyes looking around the room, noticing something odd. I leaned into Stiles. "Hey, do you see any girls here? Like, at all?"

He brought his face up from his rum and coke and too scanned the room, turning back to me shaking his head. "Not that I can see, I wonder why" I shrugged my shoulders at him before Scott interrupted us.

"It's a gay club"

We spun around to look at him. "It is? How do you know?"

He motioned over to the far corner where drag queens and guys grinding on eachother danced. "Oh, you know - just hazarding a guess"

"Alrighty" I clinked my glass down on the table after taking a swig. "Gay bar - why would Jackson come to a gay bar?"

Scott thought for a moment before an idea visibly popped into his head. "Jackson's gay?"

My head shook. "No" I pondered on the idea slightly. "I mean, that's not the answer i'm looking for but it's still valid. Next, Stiles!"

Stiles looked bamboozled, his eyes floating about the room before landing on a certain somebody. "Danny!!"

"Very well done!" I was about to give him a high five before something moving on the ceiling caught my attention. "Above you" Scott's eyes snapped above him and he nodded.

"I have eyes on Jackson" I was thankful that he was dealing with Jackson and not me, but we still weren't sure as to why he was at a strip club.

Stiles gulped, anxiously pointing to the far corner. "And I have eyes on Derek"

We all snapped to the alpha, who was coming at us full charge, teeth bared and eyes glowing, ready for a fight to the death.

Oh dear.

♡♡♡♡♡

oh dear indeed.

the next chapter will be packed full of excitement, this was sort of a filler chapter.

please vote and comment, letting me know what you think! also follow me to get all my updates on stories and general chit chat :)