[13]

"Jesus, there's cameras now too? They're taking this a little too far right I mean surely this is some kind of invasion of privacy?" I stared into the small camera that was planted in the corner of the library as I spoke to Allison, who was searching the shelves for nothing in particular.

Her head shook but she didn't look at me. "Already googled it. They just cant have them in the bathrooms, so its legal" We were waiting for Stiles and Scott to appear so Allison could give them the information she had found, but her and Scott couldn't be seen together, so they had to go incognito - which meant hiding behind bookshelves.

"-And a pain in the ass" I continued and rolled my eyes. The boys crept around the main door in the library and hid behind the other side of the shelf we were at. "Speaking of pains in the ass"

Allison grabbed her tablet from her bag and pulled out the page with the translations of the Bestiary that she wanted them to see. "Look"  She pushed it through the hole in the bookshelf and I grabbed a large book, opening it to cover us. "It's everything Lydia was able to translate"

I leaned into Allison and pulled a face at her. "The fact she hasn't caught on yet, confuses me. I thought she was meant to be really smart"

"Trust me, she was very confused. I think she has a hunch as to whats going on, but she said she wouldn't ask any more questions until I was ready to tell her. So, that's another worry"

"Got it" I nodded as Scott and Stiles read through the writing on the tablet.

"Does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott furiously read through the words Lydia had managed to translate.

"No" She shook her head. "But Stiles was right about the murderers"

"Yes!!" Stiles yelled out in excitement, causing everyone to look at us.

I drew him a stern look. "Dude, we're trying not to draw attention to ourselves, remember?"

"Sorry. Not a peep from me" He nodded to himself, pretending to zip his mouth closed and throw away the key.

Allison shook her head in confusion and continued. "The Kanima is called the weapon of vengeance. There's a story about this South American Priest that used the Kanima to execute the murderers in his village"

"Hey" I put my hands up in joy. "Killing murderers! That's great right? Just, bad people"

"Ash, I think you'll find most people in Beacon Hills have murdered, that's not good" Stiles looked at me and I reminded him that his mouth was zipped shut with my hand.

"No" Allison took the tablet back from Scott, "The bond grew strong enough so that the Kanima would kill anyone that the Priest wanted to. What if that's what we're dealing with?"

Stiles metaphorically unzipped his mouth and drew Allison a worried look. "This is bad, like really bad" I nodded at them in agreement. It was kind of ironic - the Kanima killed murderers but surely that made itself a murderer?

I lit up, remembering something Allison had told me about the Kanima on the way here. "Oh my god, get this okay?" They all looked at me. "The Kanima is actually meant to be a werewolf"

Stiles almost launched himself over the shelf in excitement. "What?!"

Scott leant forward, still taking in all the information. "How is that even possible? You can't be two supernatural things at once, can you?"