[11]

"What do we do?" My head shot to Scott and Stiles as Derek bounded towards us angrily. They both looked as flustered as I was and Scott quickly jumped out the way, going towards Jackson. "Great. No help, lovely"

"Come with me" Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me into the middle of the dancefloor where Derek couldn't see us. "Find Danny, try not to get hurt, okay?"

I nodded my head as we split up in search for Danny. It would be difficult, there was so many people here and the overlooking doom of Jackson being somewhere here too hung over me. My arms were getting sore from bashing through crowds of people until I heard a faint voice shouting my name.

I turned to the noise and seen Stiles pointing towards a group of people and I assumed he had found Danny before me. Making my way over to him, screams and cries of terror started to fill the small club and a crowd had gathered around where I was heading.

"Oh my god!" I towered over a paralysed Danny who was lying on the floor alongside other guys. Stiles stood to the left of me and I whispered to him in a hushed yell. "Where'd he go?!"

"Scott ran after him I think, but so did Derek. So I have no clue if he's even alive anymore. But why come here and not kill anybody?" His head shook in frustration. "I don't understand, he always kills someone"

The club was emptying fast as news of the horror spread, screams and cries became distant and all that was left was us and the still men on the floor. "Maybe he was stopped?"

"Maybe he's not done" He stared at the floor before looking back up to me. "We should go, the police will be here soon"

I nodded and followed him out of the club. "Whatever happened back there, it had to have been for a reason right?" We walked further till we reached the parking lot. "Jackson couldn't have just been there for fun. It was meant to happen"

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself, looking under the cars. "Is that.." He walked round and widened his eyes, running around to a helpless looking Scott who had Jackson. "Oh god"

Jackson was now in his human form and was very much unconscious. "Is he dead?" I leant down next to them and waited for Scott to answer, he shook his head and I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I didn't want to add teenage murderer to my college resume"

Stiles pulled his lips into a fine line. "Yeah..but you might need to add teenage kidnapper?"

I shot him a look before rolling my eyes, realising he was serious. "Please no"

Before I knew it, it was a few hours later and we had somehow ended up in the woods, with a police van, with Jackson sort of - chained..inside the police van, against his will? It sounds a lot worse than it is - actually no it is that bad.

The leaves crunched under my feet as I paced up and down rambling nonsense and looking up to god for help. "We're gonna go to jail aren't we?" Stiles leant on the side of the van completely calm while Scott still wasn't quite sure what we were doing. "This is how my life ends. I didn't even want to be dragged into any of this! Why didn't I just leave with Lydia and Allison - it would've been the safe thing to do but no! I had to stay here and help you guys find a murderous Lizard thing and kidnap it so it can't paralyse anyone again" I paused, thinking about what I had just said. "That's insane. This. is. insane"