sequel

Hello! This is so strange I actually never thought that I would get to the end of another book lol it's been ages since I've finished writing one (On that note, if you haven't read my Jasper Hale series, please give that a read! It's something that I wrote like 4 years ago haha, the newer books are more recent don't worry, but I'm still so incredibly proud of it. It's just surpassed 70 thousand reads as a book and then over 120 thousand as a series!! Insane!)

Writing has always been a passion of mine and I think Wattpad is the best app ever because it let's you literally publish books without having to go through lots of hoops and spend money for people to read them. On the flip side I've been on so many journeys and cried, laughed and lived through loads of characters on here too and read so many books.

I've decided to make different reading lists of all my series and individual books so that they are all really easy to find and literally have the names above them - it's so satisfying too which is always lovely to see! Don't you just love organising things? 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand haha.

First of all, thank you so much for reading this story. It means the world to me to see that people actually like my writing - so, thank you. Secondly, thank you for over 1000 reads! I uploaded this book a month ago so to see it gain so many reads in such short time is amazing! It only makes me more excited to keep writing and adding to Ashlynn's life.

I have decided to make a sequel! It will be called 'Up In Flames' and be a continuation on from the first book, and cover Season 3a and 3b of Teen Wolf and how Ash handles the many, many changes and struggles that are about to be thrown in her direction ;) Can you guess what will be the biggest one?? Hehehe

I have uploaded the sequel now to my profile (It's all organised lovely and nice) so you should have no issue finding it fingers crossed. I will be uploading a new chapter roughly every day. Where I live is in a Lockdown for the next few weeks so I'm having no issue with free time and finding things to do, again if anyone wants to message me and become my friend I would love that :))) pls

I've attached the cover above, what do you thinkk? There's a theme here lol. And also changed this books cover so they are all concise and match with each other. Hope that you like it :) Again, please vote for all the chapters that you have read as it puts a smile on my face to see that wee notification pop up, and helps my book gain engagement and be found by other readers, it would mean a lot.

Finally, I'm writing this on the second day of the new year (2021) which is insane because it feels like only a year ago we were celebrating New Years and then Covid hit, so it's kind of sad but also a happy feeling to finally get away from the hell that is 2020.

If you or anyone that you know is struggling with Mental Health, it's important to get help, even if you don't feel like you want to. Remember that it is not cowardly to seek assistance, but a strong act that has shown someone has been resilient for too long, and that's okay. I too struggle with Mental Heath myself, having Bipolar Disorder and BPD - so please know that you are not alone in your struggles, lots of people stand with you.

My messages are always, always open for absolutely anyone.

Speak soon! Lots of love and positivity.