After Her!

It had been a few minuets before Play seemed to gain control again. Determined as ever, he forced his legs to run. Rookidie and Piplup could barely keep up. He ignored the trainers and ran right to Cheshma Town. Cheshma Town was much bigger than Mitis Town. There was a Pokémon center, with a squirtle fountain, water gushed from its mouth. The bridge connecting Cheshma Town to route two was currently under construction, several builder men surrounded it, shouting and pointing. They weren't getting anywhere. A woman in a purple checked jacket, black knotted hair and black leather trousers, greeted him at the entrance.

"You must be Play." She said. "Cypress told me about you." She then tutted.

"I'm dearly sorry about your parents." She said. Play couldn't answer. She led him inside her house. In her living room, there was a large Lugia, it was a brilliant silver colour, the image showed it flying above the glistening ocean. She saw Play's bronze necklace. She gripped it in her hand, a little too tightly for Play's liking.

"This looks, old....and valuable...heh thanks." She grabbed it and dashed out of her house faster than Play could comprehend. Play felt a surge of angriness. He stepped outside and Jake was there.

"Did you see a woman?" Play gasped.

"Yes, she went that way." Jake pointed to the Cheshma forest.

"She took my necklace." Play growled. "That last thing my parents gave me." Jake looked astonished. Both of them ran over (again) to the forest.

"I'll stay here." Jake said. "I'll block her if she try's to escape.

"Sounds like a plan." Play said. "I'll go find her." Player sprinted into the forest. There were many trees blocking his view. Up ahead, he saw Linda running to the far left side if the forest. Play locked his eyes on that area. A trainer challenged him. Play accepted it,

"One battle." He thought.
"GO Metapod." The trainer said.

"GO Rookidie." Play said, for the advantage.

"Metapod, keep using harden." The trainer said. Every few seconds, a glistening layer of protection shone over Metapod.

"We've got to act quickly." Play said. "Use the hardest peck you can." Instead Rookidie slash forward with it's claws and shattered the harden.

Rookidie: Moves: Power trip learned

Rookidie then obeyed and struck with peck, fainting Metapod, this quickly ended the fight. Play ran on, he dodged oncoming wild Pokémon, up ahead, he saw Linda. He ran straight forward. Linda stood in a clearing.

"There you are!" Play said. His heart started beating fast again.

"Darn." She muttered. "This was the only place I could run." Play knew what he had to do. This woman was dangerous, probably part of team Eclipse.

"In case, you haven't noticed, I'm part of team Eclipse." She said. "I and the only way you're getting your necklace back, is if you be me in a battle. Easy win for me, you're just a fresh new trainer, GO Poochyena."

"GO Rookidie." Play said. Piplup was outraged.

"Poochyena, howl." Linda said. A high pitched how worked it's way into Rookidie's ears and it hurt, so much so, that it dropped to the floor.

"Use tackle." Linda said. Rookidie was sent flying.

"Rookidie, use hone claws." Play said. Rookidie got up and circled itself with red claw energy.

"Now use power trip." Play said.

"Dodge it!" Linda commanded. Poochyena tried to, but Rookidie's accuracy was too perfect. It scored a direct hit, which must have been powerful, as it was knocked out.
"Poochyena, return, GO Pancham." Linda said. "Use arm thrust." Pancham launched itself into the air, and smacked downward with it's small, powerful arms. Rookidie hit the floor hard. It fainted.

"Piplup, GO." Play said. Piplup was finally able to fight.

"Use bubble." Play said. Instead of using bubble. Piplup shot a long blast of water, with bubbles surrounding it.

Piplup: Moves: Bubble beam learned

Pancham was blasted back into a tree.

"Pancham, use headbutt." Linda said. Pancham surged forward.

"Use bubble." Play said. Piplup blew a Pancham sized bubble. As Pancham was trapped inside Piplup back up. It had a plan. As it rose into the air, it burst and Pancham fell down. Piplup flew forward with pound and intercepted Pancham. Pancham was clearly better at offence then it was at defence, because it was knocked out.

"Ugh, beaten by a kid." Linda groaned. She thre sw the necklace into the air, and took off running. Play caught it. And Jake ran round the corner.
"Whoa." He said. "It was the woman, did you get your necklace back?" Play nodded, the was gripping the necklace tighter than ever.

"You know, if you want to get your parents back, you should challenge the eight gym of Roria, they will help grow your team and grow you." Jake said. Play thought that was a good idea. Jake smiled, and walked off. Play pulled himself together and began to walk out of the forest. At one point, he felt something tugging at his trouser leg. He looked down, and saw a male Nidoran there.

Nidoran Male, the poison pin Pokémon, It Stiffens its ears to sense danger. The larger its horns, the more powerful its secreted venom. Its large ears are always kept upright. If it senses danger, it will attack with a poisonous sting. It is small, but its horn is filled with poison. It charges then stabs with the horn to inject poison.

It seemed to desperately want to join his team. Play wasn't going to turn this offer down. He meekly touched it with his Pokéball. The ball didn't roll once. Nidoran had been caught. Before, the bridge, connecting Cheshma Town to route two. Had been under construction. Now it was all finished.

"Strange." Play thought. As he crossed it, for a brief millisecond, he could have sworn he saw a pink ball of light fly into the distance. Across the bridge. A trainer wanted to battle him.

"GO Skitty." She said.

"GO Rookidie." Play said. Almost immediately, Skitty began to sang. It must have been so powerful, as Rookidie quickly fell asleep.

"Ha, the power of sing is so powerful, it contains tones that interact with you're Pokémon's ear-drums." The girl explained. Play wasn't enthralled with the statement.

"Rookidie, return, Piplup, GO." Play said.

"Cover your ears." Play said. But then he wondered. "Do Penguin's have ears?" Anyways, Piplup didn't listen it just jumped forward swinging. It did some damage to Skitty before being put to sleep. Play had one last choice—the Nidoran he had just caught with no experience at all.

"GO Nidoran!" He said.

Nidoran: Moves: Leer, Poison sting

"Use leer." Play said. Nidoran glared at Skitty. Who stepped back. It started to sing loudly.

"It's all over!" Play thought.

But Nidoran folded it's huge ears down and charged with poison sting. Skitty was hit and squealed in pain, it dropped to the floor defeated. Play let out a long whoosh of air.