Team Eclipse's Third Attempt

The wind continued to whistle by Play and Tess as they continued their downwards ascent. By now, Play had accepted there was nothing he could do as tears streamed from his eyes due to the intense pressure. When all of a sudden, Play could feel a warm feeling against his face. Somehow focusing in the surreal situation, he could see the bronze brick chain wrapped around neck in the wind, and for some reason, the bronze brick was glowing deeply. A split second later, right in front of him, Play could see two giant portals open. They were golden rings with a deep purple essence in the middle. Two what he assumed were Pokemon exited the portals. One was bipedal, and purple. The other was quadruped, and was blue. The purple Pokemon roared louder than what Play knew was possible, burning his eardrums. And then, all of a sudden, the island stopped falling. Play and Tess were suddenly hurled into the ground due to the massive landmass stopping falling. After a moment of shock and horror, Play and Tess rose to their feet. She was the first one to talk.

"No way!" Tess whispered. She was of course, referring to the giant Pokemon behind them. Play turned around too so he could see them better. And man, what a sight they were to be told. Each of them were around fifteen feet tall with shining metal skin covered in respective blue and pink gradients. After Palkia had roared, Dialga suddenly did the same.

"I wonder what they-." Tess wasn't able to finish. A portal suddenly opened behind both Play and Tess and opened to be well over twenty feet tall. And then, what he thought was a gust of wind yanked the two of them off their feet and sent them spiralling towards the portal. Play couldn't even begin to attempt to re-steady himself. He was going into the portal wether he liked it or not. Strangely, he didn't feel anything as he went through, just his breath, disappearing like it was a draft of wind suddenly pulled out of his lungs.

And when he could finally see again, he was standing on solid ground in front of Tess, only, everything was in black and white.

"Woah." Tess said, looking around. "What's going on?" Play also looked around. Weirdly, it had appeared the portal had sent them back to the underground lab. 

"I think Dialga sent us.." Play began. "Back in time." He'd remembered stories about Dialga and Palkia, the two gods of time and space controlling and creating the universe alongside Arceus. When Palkia had roared, the island had stopped. That was space. And now, Dialga had sent them back in..Time.

"I think Dialga wanted us to prevent something." Play said. He realised they were right in front the white lab that they'd seen the scientists operating in before. He couldn't see the same scientists they had before, but there was a different one, standing at the back of the room, with his arms folded. Play walked up to the scientist and waved his hand in front of his face. Of course, the scientist was frozen in time.

"Oh my god!" Tess exclaimed. 

"What?" Play asked, turning around.

"I think I've realised why Dialga sent us back here!" Tess was breathing very heavily. "Do you remember that guy that Cypress told to plant the bombs!" Play was beginning to get the same idea.

"What if." Tess said. "Dialga sent us back here to save Anthian City from being exploded out of the sky." Out of the corner of Play's eye, he spotted a large metal door that had the words 'Unauthorised Access' written on it.

"We don't have much time to waste." Play said. "Come on!" After this epiphany, Play and Tess made their way to the metal door and tried to open it. After unsuccessfully trying to use brute force, Play had found that all they needed to do was press a button, and the two doors parted to the side, as Play and Tess stepped into the room.

At the end of the room, across a narrow metal boardwalk, was Anthian City's power core. And damn, was it massive. Taking up nearly the entire room, bright light emitted from the core as it slowly spun around, making a faint humming noise. Play didn't need to be told that this was the machine holding up the entire city to know that it was important. Unfortunately, a man wearing a golden top hat stood at the base of the core, and many explosives surrounded the power core.