Anthian City

The sky ship slowly began it's descent through the air as it's speed began to slow. Truthfully, Play, Jake and Tess had all fallen asleep on the Sky ship. Not a single one of them had slept in a proper bed for over twenty four hours. But after a long flight, they'd finally arrived at their destination. The sky ship's engine quietened down as the sails shot out to the side. The ship landed on solid ground. Play was instantly jolted awake as a familiar sensation of solid land soon set over him. 

"Are we finally here?" He mumbled to himself.

"You sure are." Someone working on board said. "We're in glorious Anthian City. Capital of the Roria region." Play blinked in the light as someone opened the door to the ship. He steadily rose to his feet and what he saw, honestly shocked and surprised him.

Anthian city was an incredible city. Despite it being the late afternoon, the buildings equipped with neon lights of green, red, orange, blue and white shone over the city with more light than Play knew was possible. Straight ahead of him was a decently wide concrete boardwalk, walking past it, was a sign twice Play's height that proudly displayed 'ANTHIAN CITY.' With a sudden exhale, Play turned around to the two seats nearest him.

"Jake, Tess, wake up!" Play yelled, his throat sore from sleeping. No response. Play walked over to a sleeping Tess and practically shook her awake in excitement.

"Whyy." Tess moaned, still half asleep. "What's the matter Grandad." Play contained his laughter. His giggling died immediately when he looked over to Jake. He honestly didn't feel like waking up his best-. Play paused. Did he really want to call Jake his best friend. At this point, Play didn't really feel like he knew. A slow grunt behind him made Play turn his attention back to Tess. She was rubbing her eyes and let out a loud yawn.

"Oh Play." She said, composing herself. "Are we he-." Tess was cut off the moment she looked to her right and laid eyes on Anthian city.

"Wow." She said. "Every time I see it, this city just gets more incredible." Play nodded his head in agreement.

"Can you wake up Jake?" Play asked. 

"Yeah." Tess said. "Actually, Play, can I tell you something." Play stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Sure." He said. Tess giggled a little.

"Don't tell Jake, but I just think he's funny okay." Play absorbed this information before looking over to Jake, still asleep, his mouth hanging open.

"Your secrets safe with me." Play said with a smile.

Pretty soon, the trio were on their feet and after stepping off the boardwalk and thanking the driver, they set off into Anthian City. Even though he'd gotten use to the bright lights, Play still couldn't wrap his head around the masses and masses of incredible looking shops. Including a museum. Play even saw a group of five boys all on matching red hoverboards. 

"Okay." Play said, before we leave. "We're getting one of them." Jake and Tess looked over at the hoverboards.

"I don't know." Jake said. "They kind of look tacky."

"I'm pretty sure they're thousands of dollars." Tess said. "It'd be cool though, wouldn't it." Play nodded his head. 

"Anyways." Tess said. "I'm pretty sure my uncle Gerald should be around here somewhere." Right away, Play's mind was snapped back to the objective at hand. Despite not discussing it much. The plan was to find Tess's uncle, who worked at Pokeball emporium, who supposedly had important information on Team Eclipse and more importantly...Play's parents.

"Didn't you say he worked at Pokeball emporium Tess?" Jake asked, trying his best to sound smart.

"He sure does." Tess said. "If you ever had a trouble about your Poke Balls, he'd be the guy to talk to." The group passed another large cluster of shops. Tess made a right into a sudden alleyway.