Team Eclipse's first attempt

Brimber was a circular city, with the same dull coloured bague grass, safari balls, Pokéball used for catching safari Pokémon, were useful here, which is why everyone here had one. in the bottom left side of the city, lay a camp site, several campers sat on benches talking about goodness knows what. the main part of the city, was a fiery volcano, with dust and blackened stone sticking out from the bottom the Brimber gym. The A Pokémon center lay in the middle of the city, which is where Play wanted to head first, but He saw Jake standing next to a man with very tanned skin, a black leather jacket, regular navy jeans, and sun-glasses.

"Hi Play." Jake said. "This is Sebastian, the gym leader of Brimber city, I ran into him."
"Uhh Hi." Play said. "Is there any chance I could come round for a gym battle later." Sebastian looked grave, at the mention of it.

"I'm afraid not." He said. "You see, team Eclipse raided my gym and stole the red orb, and ancient artifact, that has been passed down through generation of my family, I'm closing the gym until I figure out what's going on."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Play said, looking at the floor. It would be a while before he got to fight the gym." He walked over to the Pokémon center, deeply worried about Prinplup.

Play handed in Priplup, and it was carried away on a stretcher, grunting in pain.

"That's a nasty one." The doctor said. "It won't take long though." So Play waited, by the center all day in the waiting room. After a while, his Pokémon burst out, and hugged him.

"Thanks guys." Play said quietly. "I'm just worried about Prinplup." Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Prinplup, came out smiling, and with a small bandage on it's right leg.

"He's as good as new." The doctor said.

Play decided to take the night off. At the snack-bar, Play ordered, two big portions for Prinplup and Nidorino, and two small ones for Rookidie and Mareep. Play got a cheeseburger and an orange cordial, and Because Prinplup and Nidorino had evolved, bigger beds were required for them, Play payed the tired looking, hotel owner, grumpy too. They examined Play's room key for about ten minuets, trying to prove it fake. Prinplup crawled into it's brand new, larger bed, and Nidorino did the same, Rookidie and Mareep, crawled into their regular beds (Rookidie flew). Before he closed his eyes, Play noticed Prinplup drag it's bed away from Nidorino, and fall asleep. That's what the Pokédex must have said about Prinplup thinking it's more important that everyone else, but he didn't have the energy to deal with it. A heavy, dry feeling, formed in Play's mind as he fell asleep. The next morning, Prinplup was wildly scratching at the door, with it's bladed wings. Rookidie and Mareep stood watching in amazement. Nidorino was still snoring loudly. Play got up, Prinplup fell over in shock, Mareep and Rookidie laughed. It then stood up grumbling.

"Everyone, let's go." He said. Prinplup, Rookidie, and Mareep, were sucked into their Pokéballs. Play went to the snackbar for breakfast, and it wasn't until Rookidie shrilly cawed at the top of it's lungs, that they realised Nidorino was still in their room, so they had to go back to get him. Outside in the morning fresh air, it wasn't as hot as it usually was. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a tall columny volcano.

"That's mount Igneus." A camper said, he sounded a bit drunk. "That's were team Eclipse are hiding." He then stumbled off, rocking his head around. So around, the nearby houses, Play made his way to the volcano, the closer he got, the harder it seemed to breathe, soon, he could barley see anything, then, an idea came to his head.

"Mareep, GO!"

When he heard the soft baaing of Mareep, he knew what to do.

"Use tail glow." Play said. The Pokédex entry flashed into his mind.