i need a drummer boy // g.w.

summary / muggle!au, band!au. y/n, the lead singer, & george, the drummer, have undeniable chemistry and a lot of sexual tension built up between them. the song they are singing in this is aristocrat  by new politics.

word count / 4.1k

warnings / 18+ nsfw! smut, fingering, oral (male & female receiving) unprotected sex

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

It was hot on stage, the combination of the blaring lights and the crowd of people had heightened not only the temperature of the room, but the energy as well. It was euphoric, being on stage, hearing a crowd of fans screaming in anticipation for the last song of the night.

The bandmates exchanged smirks of pride as the crowd continued to roar. Fred Weasley, the guitarist, smiled widely at his sister, Ginny, the bassist. She playfully pushed his shoulder as he passed her, before strumming a few tunes and adjusting her guitar to best fit the next set.

Y/N stood at the front of the stage, beaming in the hot lights and the smoke that rose from the stage and onto the crowd. She gripped the microphone tight in her hands, running her fingertips over the signature pink band she always had. She was still riding the adrenaline high from their last song, feeling the sting in her lungs from singing her heart out. She glanced behind her, catching sight of the drummer behind her.

George winked as he saw her, twisting the drumsticks in his hand absentmindedly. God, he was gorgeous. Pieces of his hair stuck to his forehead from the sweat, his black, leather jacket had been discarded a while ago, now leaving him in a white tee shirt that hugged his biceps and accentuated his veiny forearms.

George had Y/N practically in a puddle just at the sight of him, he knew it too. It was an odd relationship they had, hooking up every now and then when one of them longed for intimacy. They had made it both clear they only wanted each other, but between being bandmates and working on music, they never made it official.

Ginny tapped Y/N's arm, grabbing her attention and raising her brows as she looked between Y/N and her brother, before she notified her that they were ready for their last song. Y/N nodded and briefly turned back to George, blushing as he nodded at her, confidently.

Y/N held the mic to her mouth, "You guys ready for one last song?"

The crowd cheered as she spoke, jumping and screaming.

"I'll take that as a yes," Y/N chuckled, "Give us all you got."

George tapped his drumsticks together four times into the mic in front of him before striking the drum below him as Fred began playing. Y/N jumped in place, encouraging the crowd to join in before she began singing.

"We set the jets on fire

We wake up burning up with emerald eyes

Miss Penthouse dynamite is cyanide

This service elevator is how I ride."

The crowd singing along with her had Y/N's chest raging with love for their fans. It was an exhilarating experience, being on stage and hearing thousands of voices sing along to words she and the band had spent so many sleepless nights working on.

Ginny came to step in beside Y/N at the front, joining in to sing along with her during the pre chorus.

"Cause you're a rich bitch and you're super bad

With your black lips and your taxi cabs

I'm a quick fix for the shit you lack

Dirty porcelain, sick aristocrat"