f*ck up the friendship // f.w.

– warnings: 18+ smut, cussing.

– word count: 7k

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Y/N Y/L/N sat beside Hermione Granger in the Great Hall, eating lunch at the end of the table and chatting about the latest muggle book Hermione had read and wanted to share with Y/N. She listened intently while her best friend smiled and frowned at the twists and turns of the plot. Breaths into her latest sentence, Hermione stops, peering somewhere behind Y/N with wide eyes and pursed lips, nudging Y/N to turn around before she could get a question out.

Angelina Johnson and George Weasley entered the Great Hall at the same time, sheepish grins on their faces. George scratched the back of his neck, biting his lip while grinning as they parted ways, he headed towards the other side of the Gryffindor table where Fred, Ron, Harry and the other boys sat. Angelina hurried off towards the girls, taking a seat before Y/N.

"You've got to be joking!" Hermione exclaimed as Angelina sat fully.

Angelina was glowing.

She bit down on her bottom lip at Hermione's words before shushing her and glancing down at the boys' end of the table to assure they didn't look up at Hermione's outburst.

"In the middle of the day?" Hermione continued, whisper-shouting.

Angelina brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and shrugged.

"We've gotten really close lately."

"I'll say." Y/N smirked.

Angelina chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Go on then, give us the details." Y/N nodded.

"I think that's my cue to leave."

Y/N reached up to grab Hermione's arm before she could walk off. Hermione huffed and sat back down, resting her chin in her palm.

"Well, he's quite fit," Angelina blushed, "Not gonna lie to you, probably the best I've had."

Y/N smiled giddily at her friend, Hermione shook her head but the girls didn't miss the smile that rose to her lips.

"So," Hermione joined in, "Do you think's it's going anywhere or is it purely physical?"

Angelina chewed on the inside of her cheek.

"I dunno," She answered honestly, "Of course I would like for it to go somewhere, but I'm enjoying what we've got at the moment."

"Which is what?" Y/N quirked a brow.

Angelina rolled her eyes at the smirk laying on Y/N's lips.

"Ridiculously hot sex but he stays to cuddle afterwards."

Hermione squeezed her eyes shut, laughing to herself at Angelina's bluntness. Y/N leaned over the table to lightly push Angelina's shoulder and winked at her.

"I have to admit, Angie, I'm quite jealous."

Hermione perked up, turning to face Y/N. Angelina did the same, turning to her friend with a puzzled look. Y/N hadn't intended her comment to be anything more than something to laugh at but as her friends looked at her with concern, she trusted them enough to come clean about her feelings.

"For Godric's sake it's my seventh year at Hogwarts and I'm still a virgin."

Angelina chuckled, "Oh babe, don't worry I know plenty of guys who would be willing to –"