Chapter 18 Tryouts

“Do you think they'll let you play as a seeker....I mean you're a first year..seeker is a hard position” asked Albus as the three of them were walking towards the courtyard.

“James didn't said anything about not letting me play for that reason” Sierra shrugged.

“Albus your father also became a seeker in his first year....I don't think they'll stop Sierra from becoming one” said Scorpius.

“Anyways.....what are you both gonna do when I'll be away for tryouts?” asked Sierra, changing the topic.

“Probably we would sit in some conner away from everyone” said Albus, nonchalantly.

“If you want you both can-” she began but stopped “You both won't... leave it” she said.

“You and me can go to the library” said Scorpius to Albus “For doing our homework......Sierra can join us after tryouts”

“Sounds good” said Albus and Sierra nodded.
            “Dad told me Hagrid invited me for tea on Friday.....wanna join me?” asked Albus.

“Sure” said Scorpius and Sierra together.

They sat on steps in the courtyard and talked about things like potions, dada and a lot of things.

“Um...Sierra?Why is your locked shining?” Albus stopped mid conversation and asked. Sierra looked down at her locked and put it inside her uniform.

“I don't know....it had happened before” replied Sierra.

“Where did you got that from?” asked Scorpius frowning.

“My parents left it for me as a gift....in my locker” she shrugged.

“Do you think it's indicating something?” asked Scorpius, curiously.

“Ya why would it shine then?” added Albus.

“I have no idea....you both might know something” said Sierra.

“Haven't seen anything like that before” said Albus confusingly.

“I think it's an indicator for something” said Scorpius.

“But what could it be?” she asked. Albus and Scorpius both shrugged.
          “Well it's time for my tryouts....gotta go....I'll see you both in the library” said Sierra standing up and putting her books in her bag.

“Good luck” said Scorpius.

“Yeah, hope you don't fall off your broom” said Albus, trying to tease her.

“I won't” said Sierra sternly.

“How can you be so sure?.....Quidditch is a really rough game you know?  what if you don't come back in one piece?” he asked. Scorpius was snickering beside him.

“If you think I'm scared after hearing that then I'm not.... I'm going to do well” said Sierra and walked away.

“Alright...don't get hit by a bulger, it can cause a severe injury, if it hits your head you can go a little more mental” shouted Albus. Sierra turned around and gave Albus an angry look and stormed off leaving both the boys laughing in the courtyard.

_______________

“ALRIGHT....Attention boys and girls” shouted the Quidditch Captain Adonis Hart, no. 9 and was a chaser in the team. He was tall, muscular with dark brown hairs, black eyes and a husky voice.

“Today I'll be making you go through some drills...all those who were in the team don't feel bad if you don't make it this time. And all those who'll be selected don't think your place will be permanent” he announced.