Chapter 7 part II

After meeting the whole Potter family Sierra was ready to buy all her school supplies and look around diagon alley. Ginny decided to have lunch together after they're done shopping. Sierra wanted to say no but couldn't as Ginny strictly told her she is not allowed to say no.

They were currently in a big book store buying their school books and other additional books to read.

Sierra was in the history section looking for books when Albus came to her "Hogwarts: A History....you really wanna read that" he asked casually when he saw her picking that book and reading it's back cover.

"Yes of course.....it's good to know about the place where you're going and all this is so fascinating" replied Sierra turning the pages of the book.

"Okay...... are you a book lover?" he asked picking a book and keeping it back.

Sierra chuckled softly to his question "umm no not really but you can say like kind of" she said, trying to explain narrowing her eyes, the expression she usually uses when she tries to explain something which is kind-of-like.

Albus looked at her and smiled to her expression. He loved that expression of hers. He found it beautiful and cute, his smile made Sierra smile back.

"Well you don't really like reading books, do you?" she asked raising her eyebrows and having a sure smiling face.

"yeah not really" he said sheepishly in a sing song voice "and if you're done then we can go to the next store......I think books is not the only thing we need" he said quiet teasingly.

Sierra laughed softly rolling her eyes "yes I'm done I'll just go check out" she said grabbing her books but she was having like 5 big books and one of them fell down "ugh" she groaned managing the other books in her hand.

"Here lemme help you" said Albus picking up the book from the floor.

"Thanks" said Sierra simply with a small smile. Albus just loved her mini dimples when she smiled.

"no problem" he said and they began to walk to the counter.

After checking out all four of them went to various stores and Sierra loved the place.

They were going to get their robes and for that Sierra was walking with Ginny and Albus with Harry. Albus was done before Sierra. He and Harry left the store and were waiting for Ginny and Sierra.

When she was done and both of them were about to leave she realised she has left her bag in the changing room.

"uh aunt Ginny..I forgot my bag back there.. I'll just go get it" she said quickly to Ginny.

"oh no problem...I'm just here ok?" Ginny said back dearly.

"okay" said Sierra as she walked back inside. She went back and sighed in relief when she found her bag lying on a chair. She can't loose her bag as it was having her songs that were to be shown to her music team. She picked up her bag and turned around to walk but she bumped into someone, she stepped back quickly and looked up at a pretty woman with pale skin, bright blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"oh I'm so sorry....was in a hurry" Sierra started to apologise quickly.
The lady looked at her with a small smile but a questioning face just like she saw someone familiar in her.

"oh it's ok dear no problem" the lady replied back in a sweet voice. Sierra smiled back at her thankfully and walked pass her towards where she left Ginny waiting. She suddenly stepped onto something small on the floor, she looked down and picked up a ring with a bright green stone on it. She turned back and looked across the room and saw the lady searching something on the ground. She thought the ring might belong to her so she quickly walked to her to ask the worried woman.